Ban Request on Verzyn
Name of player: Verzyn

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747725

Time in GMT: Around 15:40

Server: V2D

Summary: I just asked if I could raid if the pres doesn't repeat the laws, then he tells me to play CS:GO, so I tell him not to be sarcastic
as I was serious, then he insulted me and told me to grow some balls (Breaking Rule 4 of the General Rules)

Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/bXciy03.jpg
This situation all escalated because of this:

Quote:(OOC) EpicPipe: Can I raid if the pres doesn't repeat the laws. I'm so desperate to raid.
(v) (OOC) Verzyn: IF you're desperate to raid go play CSGO.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP][F.I] TheCasanova: Or PayDay.
(OOC) EpicPipe: Wow, I thought admins were supposed to help out. Not make sarcastic
insults
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Kayak: he's not an admin, snowflake
(v) (OOC) Verzyn: I'm a veteran, and it's not an insult.
(v) (OOC) Verzyn: 'Vetaran' was probably not the right word, 'resigned admin'.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP][F.I] TheCasanova: EpicPipe, how could that be seen as an insult?
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Kayak: regardless, you're a vet now, so it's mostly the same
(OOC) EpicPipe: Because it's sarcastic and I just needed some help. No need to insult.
(v) (OOC) Verzyn: Oh please, if you call that insult get some balls.

This is just silly. I hope it was worth your time to attempt to punish me for such a minor thing. In my opinion I think you should spend that time on looking up a defenition for the word insult as well as addressing your attitude because if you get offended that easily, you will have a tough life without a doubt.
(10-11-2014, 02:59 PM)Verzyn Wrote: This is just silly. I hope it was worth your time to attempt to punish me for such a minor thing. In my opinion I think you should spend that time on looking up a defenition for the word insult as well as addressing your attitude because if you get offended that easily, you will have a tough life without a doubt.

You still insulted me by telling me to grow some balls, shame on you for trying to bypass the rules. Rules are rules. You may be a veteran, but you still need to follow the rules.
(10-11-2014, 03:07 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Omg pls bun tis usr right nw, he been vury meen on the servrrsss, he shuld gt massiv ban rite nw!!!!!

On a serious note; it was no where near an insult, you wasn't just asking, you were desperate to raid, showing unneeded aggressive RP. I'm involved.

The agressiveRP have nothing to do with this. I love how admins can just bypass the rules, shows you how much they care about their fellow players.
If admins (and former admins) can just bypass the rules, why don't they just commit mass RDM. It's not like they HAVE to follow the rules right?
Am I the only one trying to be mature and taking this seriously? Verzyn is breaking the rules and should be punished appropriately.
Posts that were not relevant what so ever to the ban request has been removed. Freezak and Narc has received warnings to level 50%, thus 1 week without being able to post.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Please be patient kevin, we're on your case. Thank you.
Why are you so keen to get me punished? Yes, I may have acted a little immature, but it was only a response to your immensely immature and irrational comments. At the end of the day you could of spent all this time actively roleplaying or posting a banrequest on someone who's intent was to harm others or the community. Instead you argue over OOC and post a BR, was is really worth it to "get" this ruthless rulebreaker?!
(10-11-2014, 03:52 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Why are you so keen to get me punished? Yes, I may have acted a little immature, but it was only a response to your immensely immature and irrational comments. At the end of the day you could of spent all this time actively roleplaying or posting a banrequest on someone who's intent was to harm others or the community. Instead you argue over OOC and post a BR, was is really worth it to "get" this ruthless rulebreaker?!

Because rules are rules, why are you trying to excuse the blatant disregard for rules?