Ubr Ping-Hotel
Star 
Your name: [ZG][SG]Ping-Hotel
Your ban ID: 54762

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Prop spamming/Causing lag to the server

Involved: Nevy

Why we should unban you: I spawned in around 14 cubusses, said it was art. It was a joke. After 5 seconds I immidieatly removed them, me and nevy were the only 1 in the server. I thought it couldn't hurt, It was only a joke, I removed and Undo anything after 5 seconds and went go to serious build. I was going to donate monday, seriously 2 weeks ban? For a joke?! People on the server are related to seriously, its only ART lol.
I honistly think that it shoud be a ban for 1 day or something. Since 14 props couldn't lagg the server at all.
Make sure you put your Ban ID, it is 54762.
You don't get to choose your ban-time.

If your prop-spamming caused the server to lagg, then that is your fault and we really do not tollerate those kinds of actions.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I'm really sorry for it. I didn't thought it would lagg the server, also I immidieatly removed them. Again, I'm sorry. But I think (My opinion) that 2 weeks is to long for this, since people are (Normally with nexus defences) around 30 props.
I know sorry wont help, But Since I thought It was a joke, and it couldn't harm anyone (Which I had terribly wrong in any case) I shoud provide you look over the Ubr again, I will try to do my best to improve my Knowledge of experience also do I wont make any stupid mistakes like this anymore. I'm really sorry for it and I want to say that to everyone that is involved. I didn't mean to lagg the server, or whatever. I hope this can be fixed since I'm clearly sorry and I really appreciate if it would be lowered or lifted

(Sorry for bad english)
So back again, I hope I get the answer tomorrow so I can decide if I donate tomorrow or not. I will donate anyways, but if I stay banned I'll wait till 2 weeks.
Oh btw, The server didn't lagg at all.
Stop bumping this. I will get to it when I can. What was your reason for doing it?
Dear Venom,

Thanks for responding. I did this because, we were the only 2 in the server. We we're messing arround, I said. LOOK ART! Placed 14 cubusses, removed it after 5 seconds orso. I didn't see any harm in it. I'm really sorry if it lagged the server, wich I could not believe since it is a build server.

BUMPING:

Sorry for bumping this post, I just want to donate and want to play.