BR on [FL:RP] Associated and [FL:RP] Ouass
Names: [FL:RP] Associated and [FL:RP] Ouass.

Steam_IDs: 
[FL:RP] AssociatedSTEAM_0:1:77701213.

[FL:RP] Ouass STEAM_0:0:96821074.

Time in GT: 18:21.

Server: Evocity_v2d server (not build).

Summary: I was driving my car to the city normally and I stopped my car next to the train station to see a fireshooting that was happening there. When the fireshooting was over, I went off and the guys who where involved at the fireshooting started following me at a red BMW and, when I stopped, they stopped too and one of them said "Last Warning". (Last Warning of what?) Next to he said that, they left the car and that guy shooted me and my car with an AWP and I went off because he was RDM shooting me and them shooted my car to my death and my car brake with an AWP and a TMP (one guy was shooting me with an AK47 too but I didnt recorded him!). After they brake my car, I left the car (near death) and the [FL:RP] Ouass did he last shoot, killing me. after that I leaved the server to do this BanRequest.

Evidences (Proves): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfBrH5H...e=youtu.be
                                   You can check the logs too.

Thank You

Freekillercy - FantochesPT
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
(10-10-2014, 05:43 PM)freekillercy Wrote: Names: [FL:RP] Associated and [FL:RP] Ouass.

Steam_IDs: 
[FL:RP] AssociatedSTEAM_0:1:77701213.

[FL:RP] Ouass STEAM_0:0:96821074.

Time in GT: 18:21.

Server: Evocity_v2d server (not build).

Summary: I was driving my car to the city normally and I stopped my car next to the train station to see a fireshooting that was happening there. When the fireshooting was over, I went off and the guys who where involved at the fireshooting started following me at a red BMW and, when I stopped, they stopped too and one of them said "Last Warning". (Last Warning of what?) Next to he said that, they left the car and that guy shooted me and my car with an AWP and I went off because he was RDM shooting me and them shooted my car to my death and my car brake with an AWP and a TMP (one guy was shooting me with an AK47 too but I didnt recorded him!). After they brake my car, I left the car (near death) and the [FL:RP] Ouass did he last shoot, killing me. after that I leaved the server to do this BanRequest.

Evidences (Proves): I am uploading the video at the Youtube right now. I'll put the link here after it uploads.
                                   You can check the logs too.

Thank You

Freekillercy - FantochesPT

I was not here for this but before that happened they where random raiding me and they RDM me.
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
As you can see I got witness but I,''l put here the video later
He said ''I was not here for this but before'' < This made him a non-witness.
Second, you kept constantly ramming me, which i hope for you you did include it in the video, then i kept honking at you, you kept ramming my bmw with your lambo causing to launch me in the air.
I then got out with an awp aimed on your car and told you its your last warning, you then continued driving as i fired a shot (idk if i hit your car) but you kept driving, then when you realized there were cars in the way you stopped, got out, told me something (which we'll see in the vid), by saying that you broke fearrp as you got in your car and drove off.

I barely remember but i think you said you wasn't afraid.

You also made a 90 degree turn once on the right side of the way which caused me to crash into your car and which made me die, after you changed from corleone to citizen to get your car back quicker.

The 90 degree turn which caused me to crash made me lose my kevlar and an m4.

He said he went off, because we were ''rdming'', so he broke rules because he thinks we did, which is backseat admin.
Omg.. Why lieing? You and your friend proppush me and your telling that I can put your car flying with a lambo? You car is a bmw, no car can put the bmw on air
I constantly rammed you? For got sake you were trying to kill me all the time. The only time I killed you was when you were rdm raiding a friend
If I recorded all the shit you did you could see that you sre lieing. You didnt die at my 90 degrees turn I died and lost my ak and ypur friend propushed my car to clear the evidences. And killed me by bsck telling me that my car was bugfed when I saw the prop and the lazer impacting me

You are TROLLERS and if you want to do sheet in server dont come back getting the peoples game borred. Because you were rdm killing and cdming all the people and one person commented that at thid post so dont lie to the admins please
And the "last warning you said" was invalid because you didnt had a valid readon for that and you didnt did the warning outside your car. Please dont lie to admins. You are just a troller dont come with the conversation of that you are a criminal when you were using a bmw as a criminal and you dont have the right of killing all the people just because you are a criminal
And for conclute ai didnt said that I wss not afraid I said thst you would get a br on the forum
To start with, you reconnected to get your car back.
You ''randomly'' went to the supermarket, wonder how you knew that it was going on there, by running into the gunfight, you broke nlr, because you won't run to an armed man.
At 3:07, you ask a cop, if he needs help as CITIZEN.
After that, you again went walking in front of the shooter, continueing flaming that you're going to ban him.
[FL:RP] Associated had nothing to do with the bmd helping him, we both, didn't know him.
At 5:30, i get in my car, suddenly he decided to take a drive aswell, in the side of my car.
At 5:45, you cutt me off, which causes me to drive into a cop car.
So ic, i called him a bitch, and he decided to call my mom one, my mom is not even involved in any game at all, i never rped having a mom so i don't know who's he talking about.
At 5:55 i decided to ram his car to make him stop (rp) and tell him that im warning him, he then kept droving off so i decided to try it more aggresively, with my awp, in the video, you see me pulling an awp, he still continues driving, so i decided to give him a warning shot, then he gets out, BREAKING FEARRP AGAIN, flaming me as a kid in mic chat, calls me a motherfucker, gets in his car, then you see another weapon next to his car but he didn't listen because ''he was going to ban us anyway and we're rulebreakers so he can'', so we wanted to disable his car, we did he got out and we decided to take him out as he kept doing whatever he wanted.

It is really really sad you didn't record the other happening about before you kept reconnecting, as he said, he could defend a bmd since he was friends with the bmd, he then killed me as don corleone, i'm about to post a ban request now.