BR on Associated
[FL:RP] Associated;

It was hard to understand, since it was late and english is not my native language.
You are telling things, that they didn't miss any rp, nor communication.
It is really really sad, that the microphone communication can't be seen or checked in the logs so ever.
You are stating things, telling me to prove you're wrong, but where did you actually prove you're right?
If you please could bring up some video material proving me wrong, please do so, since this case is a your-word my-word case.
I'd like to quote this text of Preditor said in a br, which showed a man getting killed.

'' Closing notes: You didn't show any backstory to why he could have shot you or anything of the sort. You just showed a video of him killing you. We need more to go off of. And by the looks of it he had a hostage and you just stood there and waited to get shot.''
(10-11-2014, 01:07 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote: I'd like to quote this text of Preditor said in a br, which showed a man getting killed.

'' Closing notes: You didn't show any backstory to why he could have shot you or anything of the sort. You just showed a video of him killing you. We need more to go off of. And by the looks of it he had a hostage and you just stood there and waited to get shot.''

That scenario it different, and doesn't really show anything that can make your situation better.

I'm just telling that you can't prove that you're not guilty in this scenario, unless the admins can do some magical things.
I said that I wanted to say. Let's wait for the admins to see the ending result.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding RDM.
You killed an unarmed man who you failed to give instructions to.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team