BR on Associated
Name of player: [FL:RP] Associated

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:77701213

Time in GMT: idk

Server: v2d

Summary: me and my friend need move the contraband to another location, and then the contraband fell out, and then I was gonna put the contraband back up in the truck, but then me and my friend got shot.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzFiNfdR...CzEqyZcDUA
Signature too large, removed - DoomDude1
I'm associated, posting this on my brothers account because i can't reach my forum account.

I would like to ask you, if you got more of the video material, what went on before, to post it, since it contains more information about this ''rdm''

I was a criminal, thats one point of my story, second, i saw contra, which criminals can shoot if they see it, in many admins and players their opinion, and i wasn't failrping, i drove a trabant as criminal.
But could you post more of the video please, thank you.
first, I can't post more of the video because my recording software only records the last 40-60 seconds. Secondly if the video was longer, it wouldn't have shown more information because you would only see me and my friend driving in the truck.
This is associated, posting this on my brothers account since i can't login mine..

There you go, thats what i expected you to say, because your software records 40 seconds, (idk which crap u use) you missed alot of roleplay, mic chat and break of fearrp
You was criminal with me and you drove aBMW. How do you justify that? Btw and you killed me too
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
(10-10-2014, 05:41 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote: This is associated, posting this on my brothers account since i can't login mine..

There you go, thats what i expected you to say, because your software records 40 seconds, (idk which crap u use) you missed alot of roleplay, mic chat and break of fearrp

No I didn't miss alot of RP. The only time I saw you is in the video
(10-10-2014, 05:41 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote: This is associated, posting this on my brothers account since i can't login mine..

MorderDK/Frans just stated that the only evidence showing is him and his friend driving around, WITHOUT your interference. If everyone like you said "I was a criminal in a trabant, it's allowed!!!11" this server would be doomed. If Frans didn't notice or see any of your interference with him, then it's not his problem. I was even a witness to this scene, since I could hear everything what was going on. And I can confirm that Frans didn't see you, neither did I before you came up shooting them.

You can't say that you have done RP any kind of RP with Frans if you didn't even do it. You're basically firing off a lie in the courthouse, or atleast a false accusion.
(10-10-2014, 06:44 PM)freekillercy Wrote: You was criminal with me and you drove aBMW.  How do you justify that?  Btw and you killed me too

If you could read, this is [FL:RP] Associated using my account, I already got banned for that, which i think is strange, since people who rdm just get a blacklist, while my bmw outside doesn't even harm anyone.
(10-10-2014, 08:01 PM)Mist Wrote:

MorderDK/Frans just stated that the only evidence showing is him and his friend driving around, WITHOUT your interference. If everyone like you said "I was a criminal in a trabant, it's allowed!!!11" this server would be doomed. If Frans didn't notice or see any of your interference with him, then it's not his problem. I was even a witness to this scene, since I could hear everything what was going on. And I can confirm that Frans didn't see you, neither did I before you came up shooting them.

You can't say that you have done RP any kind of RP with Frans if you didn't even do it. You're basically firing off a lie in the courthouse, or atleast a false accusion.

I have no clue what you just said, i will have a look at this tomorrow.
(10-10-2014, 09:20 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 08:01 PM)Mist Wrote:

I have no clue what you just said, i will have a look at this tomorrow.
*sigh* how can you not understand this?

Let's break this even more down so you should be able to understand it.

You stated that Morder/Frans missed a lot of roleplay. I can confirm that no roleplay were made by you in that recording or if you look away from the recording, since I was talking with these two guys you killed, they wanted to drive to the city to sell their contraband.

Then you came by without any talking, RP'ing or even considering to talk to them, you shot them.

You also stated that these guys missed a lot of roleplay from you. They didn't miss anything since you didn't even try to communicate with them earlier on, unless you can prove me wrong.

You are also saying that they broke fearrp. How are they able to show do any fearrp when you go straight up rambo on these two?
And what are you talking about "missed a lot of mic chat"? Are you trying to lie your way out of this or have you been too far away from these guys? I'm not the one to judge but now I have given my input on the situation as I know it.