Ubanrequest from and for DnickLP
Exclamation 
Your name: dnickLP

Your ban ID: 54733
Banned by: FL GeorgeTheBoy[/b]

Reason: BRA (52944) - RDM and backseat administration

Involved:-

Why we should unban you: Itsbuggy becquse imake a second postThe Ban is not fair because i dont rdm the person and dont break thebackseat Administration
                I dont have seen that the people cdm or rdm He was tasert and he wake up i have said stand still!!He dont
               Than k have taser hin and an officer wake hin up .He runs away i try to taser fail and i shoot and he die .It was so havent got break the Rule That the guy rdm had an sru said to me after few minutes after that.I want than another admin make this request approved dienied because the admin how banned me dont her my post an the BR!
(10-09-2014, 07:15 PM)dnickLP Wrote: Your name: dnickLP

Your ban ID: 54733
Banned by: FL GeorgeTheBoy[/b]

Reason: BRA (52944) - RDM and backseat administration

Involved:-

Why we should unban you: Itsbuggy becquse imake a second postThe Ban is not fair because i dont rdm the person and dont break thebackseat Administration
                I dont have seen that the people cdm or rdm He was tasert and he wake up i have said stand still!!He dont
               Than k have taser hin and an officer wake hin up .He runs away i try to taser fail and i shoot and he die .It was so havent got break the Rule That the guy rdm had an sru said to me after few minutes after that.I want than another admin make this request approved dienied because the admin how banned me dont her my post an the BR!

I was the one who put the BR on him, you can see from his BR request that he did in fact RDM that guy. 
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
Dont go in my unbanrequest man and spam the admins know that what u make okay??
Approved.