Hacker Experience
(10-14-2014, 11:53 PM)Pavilion Wrote: How do you guys get so much money, I'm afraid to hack banks in first because I have shit software so would just get hacked instantly.

Do the transfer missions, just clear your logs after
transfer missions does not give away your bank details Wink
or
do what I do and destroy servers and catch FBI suspects by DDOSing
I started doing DDOS missions
IP reset prepared and reset IP when Iver I'm hacked or on fbi list
(10-15-2014, 01:33 PM)Temar Wrote: I started doing DDOS missions
IP reset prepared and reset IP when Iver I'm hacked or on fbi list

Prepare to get swatted, hacka'.
Just started playing and have some questions. 1st, how do you unlock missions? Secondly, is it worth downloading better software from hacked sites? For example i'm doing the puzzles atm and use a 1.1 cracker to get in and see they have a 1.2 is it worth downloading?
(10-15-2014, 03:45 PM)Adman Wrote: Just started playing and have some questions. 1st, how do you unlock missions? Secondly, is it worth downloading better software from hacked sites? For example i'm doing the puzzles atm and use a 1.1 cracker to get in and see they have a 1.2 is it worth downloading?

If you don't have any better software or not good enough stuff to hack into players, do the puzzles.

Also I'm not exatly sure, but I think you need a good cracker and a large amount of the companies(from whois) on your hacked data bases)
(10-15-2014, 03:45 PM)Adman Wrote: Just started playing and have some questions. 1st, how do you unlock missions? Secondly, is it worth downloading better software from hacked sites? For example i'm doing the puzzles atm and use a 1.1 cracker to get in and see they have a 1.2 is it worth downloading?
Just hit me up with your IP via PM or something and i'll hook you up with a 2.7 cracker, perfect for starters as it allows you to hack into ALL low level places, this goes for everyone by the way.
Hey guys, when sharing screenshots of your setup, then please include your IP adress as well *coughs*.

The uh.. It's very important that I get to see your IP, as you can learn how powerful a uhhhh server is by the IP alone.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 3 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Floodify, Suarez, Ozman

1. Each mission has a hirer, and they will only hire you if you've hacked into their database.

Find the First, Second, Third, and Fourth Whois IP addresses and it'll show all the companies you need to hack to get missions from.

2. A better cracker is always worth it.
When IP resetting, Is their a max money it can cost you?
Just want to know, Might start up my DDoS set up again, 50 Servers
W
Swag

[Image: ph4NCDS.png]
The following 1 user Likes Pavilion's post:
  • GRiiM