Hacker Experience
Every wanted to hack someone? Steal someones bank account? Nick their Bitcoins? DDoS them until there server is on fire?
Now you can.

In Hacker Experience you start with a crappy computer and a few bits of software.
Upgrade your computer parts to store more software and get better internet to download faster.
Steal peoples software, bank account or bitcoins.
Hell, even ddos them if they are such a prick.
I've decided to set up a little group on the game were I will upload good software(and you can too.)

Join someone elses clan because *cough* people *cough* can't clear their logs leading us to be emailed by one of the biggest ddosing clans.

This is all in web browser, its also in real time, the good thing is there is no pay to win.

Let me explain some basics here.

Cracker - Lets you hack into peoples IP's (which you will do often.)
Hasher - Protects people from hacking into your IP.
Port Scan - Scans for open ports to exploit into.
Firewall - Protects you from people ddosing you.
Hidder - Hides files(if you insert viruses onto peoples computers.)
Seeker- Seeks the files which have been hidden.
Anti virus - Some munter has put a virus on your computer, you'll need a anti virus to get rid of it.
Collector - Decided to virus someone or install a btc miner on them? Collect your cash.
Breaker- Your DDoS booter.
FTP and SSH Exploit - If exploiting into someone, you'll need these.

Now, say someone has a 5.1 hasher, you have a 3.1 cracker, you'll get the error message saying "denied, your cracker is not good enough"
That's because versions matter, if you have a 6.1 cracker and he has a 5.1 hasher, you can hack his ip and get onto his harddrive, simple.
Now the anti virus, someone installed a virus on your computer, its a 5.1 version but you only have a 3.0 anti virus, well, you can't get rid of it.(unless you get a anti virus the same version as his virus or better.)

The tutorials should teach you stuff, if not post here and i'll do my best to try get your problem resolved.

Also, better processor, fast time to do stuff with it.
If someone hides a virus and you can't see if(crap seeker) it will take up your harddrive space and piss you off.

When you hack someone, or go into the NPC's, always, always, clear the logs.

If some mlg pro guy finds your ip, hacks into you, and installs a bunch of viruses, your fucked.

Also, if you have a good cracker and have hacked into the companies on the whois, you have a good chance of getting missions.(These pay a nice amount, I got 9k for ddosing a company and it took 4 mins.) (Be warned that ddosing is very dangerous and you can get a bounty on your head by the fbi.) 

Also, if buying better harddrive stuff, remember to clear your logs, as soon as someone finds your bank account number, they will hack you.
(Be warned if your missions tells you to log into a bank account or transfer money, it comes up in the banks logs, and people will hack you.)

Edit: I have to approve your request to join the clan, so if I'm offline it may take some time. Smile
Also don't be a dick and delete the software in the clan, because if I find your ip, I'd say goodbye to the server. Smile

Edit #2: If someone ddoses you, it does not affect your internet, it fucking destroys your hardware.
That nice i7 processor you just bought, you pissed someone off and they ddosed you? Goodbye processor.
Also if the ddos makes the harddrive overheat and loose items, it will just go nuts and delete most of your software(if it cannot fit on the harddrive.)
The following 1 user Likes alexxx's post:
  • GRiiM
My current computer now.
[Image: nOZbGNm.png]
Oh its a sim. Haha I though it was real there for a sec?

Looks cool might have a go;
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Wood
*sigh*

#mostconfusingthread2k14

Thought this was real shit going on.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Suarez, James_Gaff, Evanswachtz, Dauntless
Oh this is a fucking game? Damn shit xD! I thought that this was a thread that would teach people how to hack, lol.
Upgraded to a 10gb harddrive.
Upgrading internet shortly.
No
No
NO

It's all about - http://hackertyper.net/
parents walk in and say whatcha doing?
reply with 'I'm hacking' *start typing*

but seriously this game looks pretty good!
The following 4 users Like Ciryl's post:
  • Envy, Bowiii, Infernaw, GRiiM
Hahaha!
You're done for it Darkn00b.
With these powers you will disappear out of existence!
*Clicka link*

W-what.. Iac. Y-you betrayed me!
Noooooo ;c
jarz is been a bully 2 me!!!

Edit: Uploading a firewall to the server to protect against mean bullies ddosing us. Sad
Also upgrading internet, processor, ram, etc.
Sounds like an up-to-date version of Uplink.
I loved that game, registering for this one now :3