Hacker Experience
Just wipe your drive ._.

Also, I was gonna quote that but I'm a lazy tw*t Wink
Seriously who the fuck actually reads the terms and agreements?
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
If someone could DDOS this bitch to non-existance it would be great. He stole $2700 and deleted over 0,5 GB of software.

Editz, Never mind, he changed his IP :/
He hid all my stuff, and i cant acces it. What am i supposed to do now? He hid all my files except my cracker & antivirus. But stuff like wallet, collector virus, portscanners are all hidden. And i cant re-download it.
(10-13-2014, 12:31 PM)Baskingner Wrote: If someone could DDOS this bitch to non-existance it would be great. He stole $2700 and deleted over 0,5 GB of software.

Editz, Never mind, he changed his IP :/
He hid all my stuff, and i cant acces it. What am i supposed to do now? He hid all my files except my cracker & antivirus. But stuff like wallet, collector virus, portscanners are all hidden. And i cant re-download it.

I've got a 14.3 seeker, if you PM me your IP I should be able to un-hide everything for you.

edit: Done it for Baskingner and two other people now. I'd be happy to do do it for anyone else who needs help un-hiding all their stuff.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Baskingner
The Hacker PaulB Takes Down 3 FBI Most Wanted

Then Rin Decides to get Envoled....
Rin is the #1 in the world*

Rin finds PaulB's IP, and start's to DDoS Reccords show that he's been hit 
with more than 200 servers, All he lost was a 10gb Ram, And his cracker
Stay tuned for more.
The following 1 user Likes PaulB's post:
  • GRiiM
Bitch decided to delete a gb of my essential shit and now I have to basically restart the whole fucking game. Im willing to give my 2k to whoever ddoses him the hell up.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
That's Rin.... He's got a $180,000 bounty on his head, Trust me, It won't be happening soon.
[quote='PaulB' pid='409576' dateline='1413219498']
That's Rin.... He's got a $180,000 bounty on his head, Trust me, It won't be happening soon.
[/quote
*EDIT* Don't know why it post the first time*EDIT* Hes the top player for a reason, This guy is a troll
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
[Image: 352908e50a2d6c3540cb5b8f05501d47.png]

Still shit at the game, but I'm getting there I guess.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
If that's shit than I really am a scrub
Kind Regards,
tmes2000