Hacker Experience
It was nice to have both sides participate in a cease-hack conversation in the new public TS for the game.
Someone DDOSed me, let's just say they will miss there cracker Wink

Oh, and there server
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
(10-11-2014, 09:55 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(10-11-2014, 09:50 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(10-11-2014, 09:38 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I am happy to report that i was able to register Cheese
I think they fixed the bug? I dont know is missions are working again though.

Missions are working, is your problem that they're displaying as hidden?

Lol yep, i am an idiot.
Thanks for the help. Its a bit of a confusing game xD

Yeah it can be difficult to learn this game on your own.

If you haven't found out how to un-hide the missions, basically you need to hack the companies that provide them.
If your mission level is 1 then hack the companies on the first WhoIs such as Pineapple and MurderKing. 
Once you get at least one mission available to you then you'll be sorted as they will tell you to hack other companies, thus providing you with more missions..
O.O jesus Christ how are you guys using the clan server, I dropped 1.5k on it so its actually usable, but seriously. 1 mbit internet?! You guys sure are patience....
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
uh yeah we might wanna make a list of the ip of everyone in the clan...
I almost hacked Snowreds Bank account and would have if I didn't see him logging into a server as snowred....
PS. Hope you don't mind but I downloaded some software before I realized...
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
[Image: 7f5647ddac883454b0358bc9dde07303.png]

May aswell shut down the GMod servers, everyone's on here!
(10-12-2014, 03:23 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: O.O jesus Christ how are you guys using the clan server, I dropped 1.5k on it so its actually usable, but seriously. 1 mbit internet?! You guys sure are patience....

There was a bug where upgrading clan server internet wasn't working, apparently it is now though so that'll change when one of us stops being tight ^^
Also I got a question, why can I only use half my disk drive space? is that on purpose or because a pro hacked me up and hide all the files and now I cant see what half my drive is?
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(10-12-2014, 03:54 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: Also I got a question, why can I only use half my disk drive space? is that on purpose or because a pro hacked me up and hide all the files and now I cant see what half my drive is?

Someone has hacked into you harddrive and hid your files.
well can anyone upload to the clan server a seeker higher than 1.9 so my antivirus can get rid of them?
Kind Regards,
tmes2000