Hacker Experience
Hey, Can anyone add me on skype or chat with me on TeamSpeak? I've joint the clan and so forth, An hour later after joining game I was hacked.... Don't worry, They don't have the IP of the Clan Server. So can just one of you hit me up on ts or skype Smile
For the person who requested a cracker under 400mb, I've uploaded one.

Due to me getting a bountry of 16k on my head, I have been hit by massive ddos attacks from two people.
I've lost about 10gb of harddrive and about 3ghz from my processor, other than that i'm ok.
I've uploaded all my files into a folder on the clan, you may download what you want from it.

If there is enough harddrive space on the clan, feel free to make a folder for your self 'insertyournamehere stuff' and upload your stuff to it, people in the clan/hack into it can get your software, but hopefully they will download what they need and wont delete it.

Edit: While typing this I was hit by 3 more ddos attacks.
I've lost most of my hardware, this is easy to get back, if you have any spare money please upgrade the servers/internet of the clan server.

Edit #2: Logging into the clan server for me can be risky while I have a bounty on my head.
I've got 2 of the ips which are ddosing me(these are not in real life ips, if you want to track them you'll get nothing from it)
If you are far enough in the game where you have a botnet, use it against these guys.
'Error while completing registration. Please, try again later.'
im trying to sign up but getting an error
and the 2 ip's you posted are the same :p
There was a recent update, its bugged the missions and stuff.
The owner will probs fix it shortly.

Right now me and jamster are getting revenge on a guy who attacked me and installed viruses on me.
Fixed the correct ips.
I've reported the bug on the page about the login.
There is already a bunch of spam on the forums saying "missions r bugged help"
I have a 1.5 cracker so far, what will I need to hit those guys?
Something far more.
Check my folder for very good stuff.
I got wiped out by a large ddos so I'm currently recovering.
I've got to spend about 56k to get my servers/internet back to normal.
After that i'll download all my stuff from the clan server, and then delete the shit stuff and upload the better stuff.
Theres a 7.1 cracker but its 1gb. Smile

Some guy has decided to delete a cracker out of a member of our clan.
I'm currently deleting his cracker, then going to ddos him. Smile
The following 1 user Likes alexxx's post:
  • Temar
If anybody can get on and get this guys stuff 162.152.48.179
Hes messing about and ddosing me.
Damn, I sort of want to register... but it's broken right now.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep