Hacker Experience
Lol enzyme, that setup is twice the setup of mine.
I finally found a way to "secure" money after the initial transaction. So now all i do is hacking banks and check every transaction being made. Rewards range from $200 - $ 4000 Cheese
where do I get the DDoS machiens? :o
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm addicted to this now.......
The following 1 user Likes Cameron's post:
  • Baskingner
(10-14-2014, 10:27 AM)Cameron532 Wrote: I'm addicted to this now.......

same...
Fack Gmod, im playing this now xD.

Edit:
Me happy Cheese
[Image: JGuWSYa.png]
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Cameron
Flood, It's a Virus ending in VDDOS, I believe you can get the basic one from download center, I use atleast 10-20 5.3 versions, To take down some of the FBI Wanted, But I loose atleast 4 a day, due to Anti-Viruses :/

EDIT: All my money currently is coming from DDoSing FBI Most Wanted, Do be careful, Your IP is traced on all servers you DDoS From, I suggest you use players and not NPC's to put them on, Get alteast 10 DDoS Virus's on, and try get your DDoS Power to 200GB, (Recently DDoS has been nerfed, So I'm now only DDoSing at 100GB, This is shortly going to change. 
flood your clan invite was rejected due to some 'nice guys' got into the clan sever and took a dumb on it
clan is been deleted
either form your own or join one in the fearless community
The following 1 user Likes alexxx's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
fearlesshacker hacked me and said he'd DDoS the shit out of me if I steal anymore money, who ever the fuck that was :o
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Baskingner
I might know who that was due to a clan name......

(jamster, owns the clan called FearlessHackers)
Cba the game anymore too addicting + someone got hold of my BTC account without me using it.
If you want a cracker version 9.1 (only thing I have backup of) just PM me to receive IP.

[Image: 0f1e4d22ec.png]

[Image: e42d2676fa.png]

[Image: cf766d9d4e.png]
Tbh, I don't know why you quit :/ Should've contacted me, I could of DDoS'ed that ass.
Anyway, If anyone want's to learn to DDoS,
I'm on the TeamSpeak daily.