Is this RDM?
(10-23-2015, 12:34 AM)Zerdrick Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 11:50 PM)DanManC Wrote: Not RDM at all. 

"I suggest you stop before I have to do something"
If that is not hostile I don't know what is.

Right before they entered the house, and when you were on the stairs they raised their guns.

Just Nighthawkd being mad about dying. He tends to do this:

Holy that video, where is that from?

Quote:"Shut the fuck up you little ***"
"you little bitch"
"Its probably the fuckin bitch you're trying to gloat" ?
"Id wreck your ass any day"
In a 30s time span, what the hell?

EDIT: Removed video that was quoted from dans post as I saw that it was removed from dans post.

Oh that was just a video that I captured of NightHawkd before his promotion, about 3 months ago. I've got more if you want to PM me. But let's end the conversation here, as nighthawkd would like it.
Also I would like to apologize to sour for swaying the topic of the post.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • Coded Brain
Adding to this, Sour was shot at. If I was shot at by a group of people, I would assume that they want to kill me so I would try and do the same to them.
Clearly a shot at him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvdg4PGrn6I
[Image: 9vcb5xS.png]
Also for anyone saying it may have come from someone not with Nighthawkd's group. You can clearly see someone in the same uniform on the right side of the picture.
[Image: HQ8SzLT.png]
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Coded Brain
Alright this seems to be turning into that you are mad that your unblacklist request was denied and are discussing it here. So I am ending this now.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda