Thought i would play some CS:GO....
So I'm like, Hmm lets go on CS:GO that seems like a good idea. No campers hardcore gameplays! Awesome and this Call of Duty like stuff happens. [Image: mv6PeN0.jpg] Snipers 1,2,3 snipers for ages just sniping down that hallway. The joke is that they got no kills they just got killed after they walked over a bridge and got AK sprayed.
Seems like great fun, campers always happens during CS:GO. Never get rid of them, can't say I'm not a camper when I get hold of an AWP though.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Cool story bro.
Next Gen CoD
CSGO fundamentally requires camping for how the game is set up (hostages & defusal) - if you look down at "campers" in CS, go away already. Thanks.
Playing Aztec...
ok
Camping isn't frowned upon in csgo and is actually a brilliant tactic to use, as Joykill said, the game is built off that idea.

Find a good position and use it, but don't always go the same place as the other team will learn your position so keep them on their feet and move. AWPs always camp as that is the kind of weapon, get a good spot with a good scope and your all set. Unlike COD, where you just wildly spray, CSGO requires aim and time to do so. Thus finding a good spot can be cruital to give you time to aim without being instantly shot at.

Also, if you find a camper, you can almost always go a different way and even possibly catch them off guard. I find that on Inferno if there's a camper at construction site, you can go round the back (Apartments -> A -> CT) then come via the back of construction and catch everyone off guard.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 4 users Like Wood's post:
  • S-s-s-s-s-s-s, Link, Von Tempski, Zan
Im going to camp with sniper on 20m hallway (CS:GO logics). On some maps AWP is totaly bullshit lol. Yus, i hate CS:GO cuz im nub and cant understand it plz dont hate me
Someone of them got kills, look in the top right corner.......
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-07-2014, 10:02 PM)Wood Wrote: Camping isn't frowned upon in csgo and is actually a brilliant tactic to use, as Joykill said, the game is built off that idea.

Find a good position and use it, but don't always go the same place as the other team will learn your position so keep them on their feet and move. AWPs always camp as that is the kind of weapon, get a good spot with a good scope and your all set. Unlike COD, where you just wildly spray, CSGO requires aim and time to do so. Thus finding a good spot can be cruital to give you time to aim without being instantly shot at.

Also, if you find a camper, you can almost always go a different way and even possibly catch them off guard. I find that on Inferno if there's a camper at construction site, you can go round the back (Apartments -> A -> CT) then come via the back of construction and catch everyone off guard.
Alright wood, now you've got it on here apply that to your gameplay Tounge