When you get bored
So, I'm bored right now and curious. What do you do when you're bored? I make awful posts on forums and make weird web pages: 

http://192.99.34.23/~swagyoun/front.html view on PC; Phone breaks the formatting +Java scripts Sad
Well, I can say I wasn't expecting that...
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 2 users Like Arxxy's post:
  • James_Gaff, Craz
When I get bored I usually sit on the sofa, try and think of something to do but then fall asleep and wake up four hours later hating myself for wasting the day.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Cujo
Sleep and make food
Usually I go through a loop of 'Check FL:RP forums - Check Reddit - Check Facebook - Repeat'.

Or when I can be bothered to make an effort I'll pick a Digital Tutors tutorial to follow.
The following 2 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Wood, Von Tempski
(10-08-2014, 12:03 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Usually I go through a loop of 'Check FL:RP forums - Check Reddit - Check Facebook - Repeat'.

Or when I can be bothered to make an effort I'll pick a Digital Tutors tutorial to follow.

/r/buttsharpies by any chance?
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
(10-08-2014, 01:01 AM)Rule 34 Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 12:03 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Usually I go through a loop of 'Check FL:RP forums - Check Reddit - Check Facebook - Repeat'.

/r/buttsharpies by any chance?

Another /r/buttsharpies user!
Perhaps you've seen some of my work on there! Wink
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Reefaz
Check FL:RP, check friends list to see if anyone's playing something, check steam library, too many games, can't choose, check FL servers, no one on, check twitter, repeat, cri evry tim

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • DougisBest, Wood
Pissing off Darkn00b by spamming him while he is busy.
OP doesn't realize I have more.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • James_Gaff