[BR] bader
Exclamation 
Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]: bader

[b]SteamID[/b]:
STEAM_0:0:92314783

[b]Time in GMT[/b]: 9:45am

[b]Server[/b]: V33X

[b]Summary[/b]: so the president was out will his police Sargent when the two of them was randomly tranquilized.
then the accused player loaded a gun and shot both of them to death. (killing a rag-dolled body x 2) then killed another un-armed guy that watched the whole thing happen.

[b]Evidence[/b]:
the guy that killed X2 rag-dolled bodies + 1 unarmed cit.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=323516802
the shot is of no use but if you check the damage logs all will be reveled.
inaw about the rule about the srever iam not idiot to broken it for no resoin my resoin
1- demote me and my frind for no resoin frome jop SUR
2- arrist us secoind time for no resoin
(10-07-2014, 09:54 AM)bader Wrote: inaw about the rule about the srever  iam not idiot to broken it for no resoin my resoin
1- demote me and my frind for no resoin frome jop SUR  
2- arrist us secoind time  for no resoin

that is no reason to break the server rules... the server rules are there to be followed by ALL players in ALL circumstances !
the reasons you have stated does not allow an exception for you to break them.
if the presdent Dectatori ihave resoin to kill him that all ihave to know you spwan whene i kill hime you dont now what happand before you come in do not Ban Request any one you saw broken RP unlist you ask him why !! idont have prove for that but all i tell you is The truth(:
i dont think you understand... you cant kill a rag-dolled body.. you stood on 1 and killed the other.. then killed a guy who was an unarmed citizen.
i will not reply now unless told to by an admin.. if an admin checks the logs he/she will see that you killed 2 rag dolled body that is not allowed. simple
Involved. I was that president and i can confirm informations in this br there was no reason first to kill me ( i wasnt dictator taxes where low and i didnt make any restricted laws) and second to kill tranqued sergeant. In my opinion that was double rdm
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding stepping on a tranqed body.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team