Unban Request on Duck!
Heart 
Your name: Duck!

Your ban ID: 54417

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason:  Breaking FearRP, CDM, and changing jobs to avoid an RP situation

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Basically, I want to bring somethings that i deem to be unfair. I will first start with CDM, I didn't mean to CDM if you stand in the parking lot and i've got a firetruck i can't see were i am driving due to the big ass truck size. Now the way i see it each offense is 1 day. So if i could be unbanned as its only 9 hours it would be great as i like to relax on fearless when i come home from school and i've been bored not being able to go on fearless. Its not like im a minge. I mean i create Fan Videos on fearless as posted by Link66 on the forums. Now i think its sufficient amount of time for the ban. As i said i didn't mean to CDM as the officer shouldn't of been infront of a parking firetruck. Thanks Smile 
Then why did you change your job to avoid an RP situation?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Heart 
(10-06-2014, 05:45 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Then why did you change your job to avoid an RP situation?
I didn't know anyone was chasing me, Seriously just let me on. Think of it this way. If you unban me more video i will make and the better i can keep fearlessRP safe and clean from Minges. Enzyme you know im not a minge and so does everyone on V2D that was my old self when i went on V2P. Please give me a chance Smile 
You're not going to be unbanned in exchange for more videos and your promise of keeping "FearlessRP safe and clean from Minges".

Unless you actually have a valid reason as to why your ban should be removed, it will stay as issued.
Heart 
(10-06-2014, 07:21 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You're not going to be unbanned in exchange for more videos and your promise of keeping "FearlessRP safe and clean from Minges".

Unless you actually have a valid reason as to why your ban should be removed, it will stay as issued.

George you are being harsh, Alright yes i did wrong but i didn't mean to CDM! I am telling you right now i didn't! I'm sorry for doing the things i did but at i the most of your worries 8 hours might not seem alot to you but seriously its an age. I have learnt from my wrongs and that videos thing was just a little pun, Apparently you don't get my little jokes ;p But still you can ask many people on v2d that im no minge. George please unban me. My valid reason is that i didn't mean to CDM and in my eyes "i broke 3 rules" and i got a 3 day ban so therefore every offense i committed i get a day and if i seriously didn't mean to CDM my ban should be removed. Please give me the benefit of the doubt and believe me, I am only human. 
I would just like to point out that whenever I am on with you,you are always minging around you deserved to be banned you are clearly not here to rp
I don't even know who you are so therefore you are thinking of the wrong person as there are multiple ducks across fearless.
I played with you b4, and I honestly think you're not a minge.
The evidence clearly shows that you violated our rules.

Denied.