N4ZON unban request
My friends name: N4ZONF1R3

His SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39952211

Banning admin: Thetiminator

ban length: 2 days

reason for ban: Shooting a police officer

Why you should unban him: you should unban him because i am the police officer he shot, he did it on accident and he is my friend. He just donated $50 too, he loves playing on the server. could you just lift the ban? he is a great friend and is funny Smile i knew he shot me on accident. please i beg of you lift the ban. i wish to play with him later.
Tim, your call to make, as you're the only one who has the full story of events.
I wasn't able to post my own request, since I had went to bed, then to work the next morning. I just got on to make a request, only to find out my good friend Brandon had already done so.

Basicly I'm standing there on a barricade at top floor nexus, and the police commander is just about to go down in the lift when he gets shot by N4Z0N, who then fires a shot into the ground near me and several other SS. A 2 day ban is acceptable in my opinion, after all its not very long.
Brandon was the Police officer, I was trying to put away my weapon, and in doing so I lagged, 2 shots were fired because i clicked twice too much. I dont get much time to play this game, I work full time and have a child..2 days may not seem long to you..but I have virtually no free time to enjoy myself. The one person i hit, put this request up for me! I didnt hit anyone else. In my opinion I find this ban Unacceptable. I just donated to this server less than a week ago, and this is how you treat supporters? I even apologized for the "accident" that occured. and you still banned me, without even saying anything.
(08-24-2011, 04:38 PM)thetimanator Wrote: Basicly I'm standing there on a barricade at top floor nexus, and the police commander is just about to go down in the lift when he gets shot by N4Z0N, who then fires a shot into the ground near me and several other SS. A 2 day ban is acceptable in my opinion, after all its not very long.

I knew it was an accident and im the person who caused his ban, let him off please.
(08-24-2011, 04:45 PM)N4Z0NF1R3 Wrote: I just donated to this server less than a week ago, and this is how you treat supporters?

Being a donator doesn't give you preferential treatment. We will still ban you and treat you like any other player, otherwise under the "perks" in the donation tab it would list: "The ability to be unbanned easily" Or: "Less chance of a ban should you break the rules".
I didn't say it did. But i would at least like to think you people would give me enough respect to hear me out, and not ban without one word being said from me.
I had enough respect to donate. But I guess that doesn't matter, now does it?
Please can you just unban him and stop this non sense? im the friggin cop he shot. he is my friend and i know it was a accident.
and as for tim saying I almost shot some other SS? I was the other Special Services officer.