run over body?
Your name: D7om-vip

Your ban ID: 54508

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason:Intentionally running over a body to kill it, dcing to avoid me

Involved: me

Why we should unban you: run over a body? dcing ? firs iam join to the searver and i see the president and i go to nexus lobby to ask the SRU to meting with the president and he warrant me and i go to jail and my time end from the jail and iam disconnect from the server to go to v33x with my frends and i get band wher the body ? and iam dcing to avoid you?
I witnessed the situation

Kpred was arresting a guy when you came running on him, killing him instantly, you stopped after and Kpred froze you and wrote "Are you sereous?" then you DC'ed

From what i can see, you got out of jail, waited a wile, ran over the body then DC'ed when Kpred had frozen you, dont lie in the courhouse, it never benefts you
(10-05-2014, 04:06 PM)Voluptious Wrote: I witnessed the situation

Kpred was arresting a guy when you came running on him, killing him instantly, you stopped after and Kpred froze you and started to wrote "Are you sereous?" then you DC'ed

Dont lie in the courthouse, it never benefits you

i was in the patrol stitution no police ther and no body ther?
let the Admin ho band me see my logo and see ho iam kil last time!
Kpred was arresting me and all of a sudden you just came by and stepped on me intentionally. 
You intentionally ran over to where ousmn was lying on the ground,and ran right over him, killing him. I then grabbed you and froze you and asked you what you were doing to which you never responded and disconnected.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck