UBR - Jafro
Your name: Jafro

Your ban ID: 54194

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Spawning alot of guitars inside a tides truck, driving around lagging the server. You should have known better.

Involved: The server I suppose

Why we should unban you: I was doing a delivery truck RP and would interact with the other RP's going on by giving them stock and whatever. One of the shops was selling guitars so I was going to "sell" them guitars. At the depot I put all the guitars in the back of the truck and off I went. As I left the depot the server started lagging like hell, well that lag turns out to me coming from the back of the truck. I thought it was coming from somewhere else as the server had been lagging and crashing on and off all days. I was driving along and then I get gunned up to a roof. Enzyme explains that my truck was causing lag. I explain that the guitars were for an RP and that it was not an attempt to crash the server. I was expecting to have my guitars removed then be on my way. I then get banned for a week. I don't think this ban is very fair as it was a complete accident and my intentions were simply to RP. It was naive to not work out that I was causing the lag but I had literally been driving for about 10 seconds or something. Unlike a small portion of the community I do RP quite a lot and try to contribute to the community any way I can. I'm not trying to undermine Enzymes work either as I think he is a pretty decent admin. I feel that this is more of a misunderstanding as it was completely not my intention to do anything malicious, quite the opposite. I apologize to the guys who were on who were affected by the lag caused, and to Enzyme for having to deal with me.

Thanks for reading
- Jafro
With your amounts of hours, you should have understood that you were causing the lag.
I remember showing you how your truck was causing the major issues that the server experienced, and I showed you as soon as your Truck started to move, the server would lagg the hell out. I also called for a player to be a witness (Can't remember who it was exactly) to witness how your truckw as lagging the server, and there was no doubt that you were the sole reason why the server frooze for a good 15 seconds before it came alive again and then started lagging as you tried to drive your truck forwards again after that long freeze.

You should have added 2+2 and understood that you were the reason for the server freezing and lagging like hell.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-05-2014, 05:37 PM)Enzyme Wrote: With your amounts of hours, you should have understood that you were causing the lag.
I remember showing you how your truck was causing the major issues that the server experienced, and I showed you as soon as your Truck started to move, the server would lagg the hell out. I also called for a player to be a witness (Can't remember who it was exactly) to witness how your truckw as lagging the server, and there was no doubt that you were the sole reason why the server frooze for a good 15 seconds before it came alive again and then started lagging as you tried to drive your truck forwards again after that long freeze.

You should have added 2+2 and understood that you were the reason for the server freezing and lagging like hell.

I'm not denying that my truck was the cause of the lag and I do understand that I should have worked out that I was the cause of the lag, but I (wrongly) assumed it was lag from another part of the server as I previously I had been transporting goods in the truck like melons and oranges and there was no lag at all. It was an honest mistake and I think we can both agree my intentions were not malicious, I completely understand from your point of view and you are right, I should have known better but I believe bans are for punishing people who break rules intentionally and that the discussion we had when you dealt with me was suffice in educating me. I will understand if you deny this request but I would be thrilled to have this removed from my ban record. 
Ive been given permision by Enzyme to type my site of the story.

Okey as in Enzyme asked me to come real quick to test out if your car was lagging or not. I agreed to come and got teleported shortly over to the industrial. Now short seconds after Enzyme lifts your car up and asks me if it where lagging on the way. I answered with a yes and said it caused major lag on my screen. Short seconds after you tell your apology and the ban was issued.

Now i of course see from your point that the ban is unfair since you werent sure about what where lagging the server out. But when you tell me that you don't know where the lag comes from after spawning i don't know how many guitars in the back of your truck i fell like it's kinda your own fault. ( Which it always will be, but point being that you might not mean to do this but it is pure logic to me that you cannot spawn 100 guitars and throw them in a back of a truck without thinking about the cercumstances )

As in ive been asked to tell my opinon i don't see why this should be lowered/removed since it's pure logic ( adleast to me )
(10-05-2014, 08:25 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Ive been given permision by Enzyme to type my site of the story.

Okey as in Enzyme asked me to come real quick to test out if your car was lagging or not. I agreed to come and got teleported shortly over to the industrial. Now short seconds after Enzyme lifts your car up and asks me if it where lagging on the way. I answered with a yes and said it caused major lag on my screen. Short seconds after you tell your apology and the ban was issued.

Now i of course see from your point that the ban is unfair since you werent sure about what where lagging the server out. But when you tell me that you don't know where the lag comes from after spawning i don't know how many guitars in the back of your truck i fell like it's kinda your own fault. ( Which it always will be, but point being that you might not mean to do this but it is pure logic to me that you cannot spawn 100 guitars and throw them in a back of a truck without thinking about the cercumstances )

As in ive been asked to tell my opinon i don't see why this should be lowered/removed since it's pure logic ( adleast to me )

I'm not really sure what more I can say which I haven't already, but there were around 20 guitars at most I think.
Here's what I'm willing to do:

I'm willing to raise the ban now, but the ban will remain on your ban-story. It was a rulebreakage and the ban itself isn't wrong or unfair. Accidents happen and look worse than they usually is.
I know it's not fun to have a ban like this on the record, but it was a rulebreakage nontheless.

Ban lifted but remains on ban-story.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator