[FL:RP] Fend
[SL] Viper

SteamID:

[FL:RP] Fend - STEAM_0:1:80271142
[SL]Viper - STEAM_0:0:47160876

Time in GMT: -

Server: v33X

Summary:

General mingery to the max. Users [FL:RP] Fend and - were driving around in a red BMW. Fend had changed his name to " ____ " (Blank name) to assist in his mingery but the car still had his name on it, which he probably forgot to think about. It began when he drove into the city and put his nitro on behind someone's car and drove it into another vehicle causing a cluster of casualties (CDM, Against the rules to intentionally ram other cars with no purpose). After that, I pursued him. He and his friend were Mic-Spamming to extreme levels. After pursuing him, I managed to pin his vehicle down in a tunnel and got out and put them under gunpoint and tried to force them out of the vehicle, but they decided to Break FearRP. The video will highlight the situation, I did edit it to skip to the important parts, as I was standing there for much longer. As soon as one of them got out, I put them on the ground and cuffed him. The other player, [FL:RP] Fend, refused to get out. He claimed he couldn't, but my vehicle was not in the way. I DID move it, and he did finally get out. Upon doing so, he tried to run towards a taxi to escape but i managed to put him down with my taser (FailRP). His friend who was handcuffed ran away and I had to focus on Fend. I tased him again because he was continuing to not abide to FearRP and listen to my commands. In the end, he ran in front of a car (Tried once before but the car didn't kill him) and the Volkswagen GTI ran him over. (Killing himself to avoid arrest). It was a horrible experience to find such minges on the server with the hours that they had. Hopefully they get removed for a LONG time. Additional needed evidence can be provided upon request.

Evidence:

[Image: 560D1F2104CA5348728E034478452AEDA0F49DCA]

[Image: DDB0949287FC3D8F80F998398FCDB7792E676008]

[Image: C9C21830F55184542C4029B21007E0DDD0FCA572]

[Image: 9A0FF25ABBF4300EA89EF548BB010517629F00D7]

DEMO CAN BE PROVIDED IF NEEDED
Request [FL:RP] Fend reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking FearRP, micspamming, ramming vehicles for no reason, and jumping in front of a car to avoid arrest.
Suspension will be applied for 1 month.

Request [SL]Viper on reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking FearRP and micspamming.
Suspension will be applied for 2 weeks.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team