Last chans
Code:
Your name:abodi_2003_ksa

[b]Your ban ID:54312
[b]Banned by:[FL] Enzyme

[b]Reason:Ramming truck into other cars, broken enough rules, recieved enough 

warnings today. 13th ban

[b]Involved:Me And The Stuff
[b]Why we should unban you:First of all Ramming Truck into other cars nooo i was driveing my truck and a blue masting comes and rames me in front of admin and he did noting i came a ram him agen i joust got banned and a naver banned sorry but i want a Chanes plz
You rammed him on purpose. You said so yourself now. Before I finally went ahead and banned you, how many warnings did I give you? How many times did I tell you that you had 12 previous bans and that you were on thin ice?

You got enough warnings, you got enough chances and you still act like a common minge. I don't see why you should be unbanned at all.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-03-2014, 03:01 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You rammed him on purpose. You said so yourself now. Before I finally went ahead and banned you, how many warnings did I give you? How many times did I tell you that you had 12 previous bans and that you were on thin ice?

You got enough warnings, you got enough chances and you still act like a common minge. I don't see why you should be unbanned at all.

plz give me my list chance plz i well naver do tihes agin
Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator