Unban, I was a minge but now...
Your name: Jack Flint ( Not shure it is a long time ago)

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:41470844

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: Attempted RDM on the President / Revenge attempt / Making up reasons to raid / 15th ban now a perm

Why we should unban you: I have to say I was a big minge, But I was 12 - 13 years old now I am olmost 16.
                         I did play in more Semi-Serious roleplay servers. And I started to learn how to play this gamemode.
                         I became a admin in that server. Now I see what I did wrong in FearlessRP.
                         I am so sorry for what I did. And now I know how to play and my english is also better.
                         I would like to get a second chance in this super cool server. Heart

Greats, Dark Knight     Cheese  
Btw, I got and extra ban: Double Accounting to avoid ban but I gave my little brother the game by sharing it.... Nervous
Fill out the template properly. Your STEAM ID isn't the ban ID
With 15 bans under a belt, I'm far from convinced as to why you should be given more chances. You were handed a permaban for a reason, and not a 2-3 year ban. We don't just remove permabans beause a year or two has passed, that's not how any of this works.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
How did you go from 12-13 years old to 16 in a year?

Also please read what Venom said and fill in the template appropriately.
Denied.