BR On Multiple Players
Ozzie88:"Firstly i was raiding in "blackdogs crew" so i saw every thing.

was a massive doomfort in court room as the pics clearly show.

and people saying " we couldn't do anything about it" its simple ... DON'T USE IT .. as that is you breaking the rules too.
but in fact you was all happy to use it as i saw multiple people up there hiding behind stuff and shooting at us.
so there for your all involved in the ban because you KNEW it was doomfort but STILL used it."

Ozzie, it seems your story had a few holes in it. Only WigiT was using the doom fort like part. I did not even know he was making it until the raid. By then it was to late to say anything. I did not personally use it. Now I'm not saying that people weren't up there, because you're right, people were up there shooting at you. However, I can assure you that I was not. My position was the defense stand, and I did not leave that spot until the shooting started. I was moving back and forth from cover to cover.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Ill leave this up to the staff to decide on

Ill post again if directly requested by an admin
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(10-02-2014, 01:43 PM)Ozzie88 Wrote: Firstly i was raiding in "blackdogs crew" so i saw every thing.

was a massive doomfort in court room as the pics clearly show.

and people saying " we couldn't do anything about it" its simple ... DON'T USE IT .. as that is you breaking the rules too.
but in fact you was all happy to use it as i saw multiple people up there hiding behind stuff and shooting at us.
so there for your all involved in the ban because you KNEW it was doomfort but STILL used it.

Did you even bother reading the replies people posted on this BR? Except for the tower which I already explained more than enough, it was not a doomfort at all. It was basic as hell.
I was there, it true.
Request on [FL:RP] WigiT reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding doomforting.
A blacklist from Physgun, props/entities, and Toolgun will be applied for 5 hours.

Request on iMASTR-x reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding failrp as a SRU.
A blacklist from SRU will be applied for 3 hours.

Request on Leonardo DiCaprisun reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

Request on [FL:RP] ben.mason12 reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Request on FEaRIeZz reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Request on Scrubmoso reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Request on Agorith reviewed and denied.

Closing notes: