STEAM_0:0:49241839

Samos
STEAM_0:0:67304499

President:
Agorith  
[b]STEAM_0:0:43023747

[/b]

SteamID: Noted Above

Time in GMT: Within 2hours of this posts original time frame, search for IC broadcasts or pms issued by Agorith to narrow down the exact time

Server: 33x

Summary: It started when Agorith had PM'ed me after my group had secured a contract to assist the police, when he informed me he was useing his men to secure a location for when he would go dictator, turns out he had gotten his entire SRU team and two personal bodyguards to hold up in the nexus courthouse and add makeshift defences. Not more than 15 minutes later he had gone dictator, outlawing items such as suits, cars, fun, and the usual failRP array of items "Proof of such will require a log check"

Most of the server at this point rose up against him and proceeded to move in on his location, it was at the time we reached the courthouse we found it turned into something similar to a doomfort.

While below due to how demos work, names are not shown for the most part, though it is blatently shown the entire SRU team was present at the location makeing use of the doomfort defences, and that two suited civilans were on site, only two people in the server had the same Aladeen tag as the SRU Sgt, so it is almost assured that it is them in the pictures.

Not long after the raid to remove him had started, it seems Ago had died, though he was quoted saying "Thanks for all your money while i was alive"

Evidence:

The scoreboard showing all the names of the SRU involved, and the two suited civs listed as Aladeens Army, Note the SRU sgt is also listed as such

[Image: FA71A4830CD7D765BE6C2BA52B90C6CC5631B701]

Wigit's guardtowery doomforty overwatch of the entrence to the courtroom
[Image: 6752DCCBA879FFEF0EC1A872DAB965D6DA37606F]

Below are the pictures showing those involved, though the demo has left out names, it is pretty obvious who they are:

[Image: hrFgc7Z.jpg]

[Image: 5tqgQrN.jpg]

[Image: t97kmLo.jpg]

[Image: t3DVPuK.jpg]

Imster's Invisible Camera watching the entire situation:

[Image: F927F150D68F36118F569D520EFBFCDA633D7578]

Agorith thanking everyone for their money after he died, he did nothing but raidbait and failRP leading up to his death.

[Image: B346D7B2B64E8DB26EDFB52E0295C0ECCD30A9F5]
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
It wasn't possible to get into that place. Too many people, shooting from above, aiming at your feet as you tried to walk in and shooting, cameras all over... If that's not a type of doomfort, I'm not sure what is.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Well it describes well , i was there involved and all goverment fail , inclued the Sergeant of police who broke nlr rule 2 times , also those guys had barriers and kind of towers in corthroom as pictures describe.
I told them to get it down, as the timer can provide i spawned in 5 minutes prior to the shit that went down. Unfortunately i was right in the mess at that time when you guys came in. Told it also in OOC.
You sure know how to turn things around to target people.

I was some sort of dictator, Admiral 'blabla' Aladeen. I did not ban fun. I banned the usual things people ban when they're dictator, got a few crazy things inbetween just to add to the RP of my character. I also sticked to my character from the movie "The Dictator", sorry if you hadn't watched the movie yet, it's quite a hilarious movie. No failRP was included.

It was not a doomfort, They were simple defenses, although the 'floating' staircase kind of thing, I told the guy multiple times trough voice chat to remove, he was technically a citizen (FBI) so there was nothing I could do (demote). And I couldn't just kill him (believe me, he was annoying as hell if it were up to me he was gonna die from the very beginning of the plan.) since it'd be failRP to get a 'government worker' murdered by my own official government team. I was not aware of the cameras, I never saw a single camera (that'll be my mistake). Because I always point it out to people when I see floating cameras to remove them cos it's failRP.

I did not die, my computer shut down due to automatic windows update (And needless to say there's no way I could proof that). I then reconnected to tell it to the people on the server who were aware of my presence because it was quite possibly the worst timing to ever have that windows update. I then said Gg wp to all the people that were working for me, because it was a fun experience overall to have had that kind of RP (I put alot of time in it). I then proceeded by joking with "Thanks for all your money though whilst I was Aladeen" due to having put tax on the maximum amount because I was a dictator. I wasn't even dictator for long so it's not like I was taxfarming for no reason.

Also Crow: Having lots of people to defend me is not forbidden. I simply got alot of people wanting to work for me, and accepted them all. Since I was RP'ing the actual character from the movie, I called my workers to change to "Aladeens Army".

Thanks for trying though.

Kind regards,

Agorith.
Also TheRock: Since when are barriers forbidden, hmm? The only forbidden thing I was aware of at the time was the 'tower', which I couldn't act upon. Or atleast I didn't know how to in a proper manner.
Samos asked me if i was interrested being F.B.I. i said no and he said i will give u your weapons and ammo and also pay you 500 per payday i said ok then give me.

he gave it and after that we where at nexus i was building a securty door when i finnished then president 'Agorith' Said all come to the elivator then he forced me to come with him he said ur FBI then i said ok when we where there they said u build that sniper kinda area they said "i cant spawn anymore props can u do it for us?" then i was frendly and i builded that and then evryone changed there Job to Aladeen Army they said change it too so i did it. 

but i didnt know it. it wasnt allowed so i apologize for that i didnt know it and i will never do it again

and Why should i do it if i knew it was bannble i promised a Admin that i will never break any rule. 
The part on you Ago is mostly for your conduct as a dictator and the blatent raidbaiting, you prior had told me you were prepareing to go dictator and had people setting up defences for it. You had the entire SRU up there acting as your personal guard, which is not allowed, they are not bodyguards but a SWAT team, they ignored a call made for a murdered fireman at the corlone suburbs because they were to busy watching you.

As for the others, its for their construction and use of doomfort, fairly simple.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Don't fricking lie on a BR post Wigit, I never told you to go FBI and also never forced you specifically to come with me, I wasn't even aware you were FBI up until we were all in the courtroom. Also you're the guy I'm talking about who's annoying as hell. You literally NEVER RP on the server. And when you think you are, you're completely failing at it. Nobody asked you to build that thing, you told people you hit the proplimit after building that thing YOURSELF without anyone asking (or atleast I can't recall/never heard anyone tell you that.)
(10-02-2014, 03:30 AM)Agorith Wrote: You sure know how to turn things around to target people.

I was some sort of dictator, Admiral 'blabla' Aladeen. I did not ban fun. I banned the usual things people ban when they're dictator, got a few crazy things inbetween just to add to the RP of my character. I also sticked to my character from the movie "The Dictator", sorry if you hadn't watched the movie yet, it's quite a hilarious movie. No failRP was included.

It was not a doomfort, They were simple defenses, although the 'floating' staircase kind of thing, I told the guy multiple times trough voice chat to remove, he was technically a citizen (FBI) so there was nothing I could do (demote). And I couldn't just kill him (believe me, he was annoying as hell if it were up to me he was gonna die from the very beginning of the plan.) since it'd be failRP to get a 'government worker' murdered by my own official government team. I was not aware of the cameras, I never saw a single camera (that'll be my mistake). Because I always point it out to people when I see floating cameras to remove them cos it's failRP.

I did not die, my computer shut down due to automatic windows update (And needless to say there's no way I could proof that). I then reconnected to tell it to the people on the server who were aware of my presence because it was quite possibly the worst timing to ever have that windows update. I then said Gg wp to all the people that were working for me, because it was a fun experience overall to have had that kind of RP (I put alot of time in it). I then proceeded by joking with "Thanks for all your money though whilst I was Aladeen" due to having put tax on the maximum amount because I was a dictator. I wasn't even dictator for long so it's not like I was taxfarming for no reason.

Also Crow: Having lots of people to defend me is not forbidden. I simply got alot of people wanting to work for me, and accepted them all. Since I was RP'ing the actual character from the movie, I called my workers to change to "Aladeens Army".

Thanks for trying though.

Kind regards,

Agorith.

U did never told me to remove it.
U asked me to make that cuz u said "I cant spawn any props anymore can u build it for me?".
I was frendly to build it for u. It was all a setup off yours ur computer didnt shut.
u disconnected by user. and u said "Thanks for all your money" and disconnected.
When we where fighting to defend u.