BR On Multiple Players
(10-02-2014, 03:38 AM)BlackDog Wrote: The part on you Ago is mostly for your conduct as a dictator and the blatent raidbaiting, you prior had told me you were prepareing to go dictator and had people setting up defences for it. You had the entire SRU up there acting as your personal guard, which is not allowed, they are not bodyguards but a SWAT team, they ignored a call made for a murdered fireman at the corlone suburbs because they were to busy watching you.

As for the others, its for their construction and use of doomfort, fairly simple.

INVOLVED
Ok, let's get this story straight. First of all, SRU respond to shootings, high risk warrants, etc. NOT murder. Second of all, I admit I was part of the defending side of this…dispute shall we call It? Anyways, being that I was on the defending side I can tell you exactly who was up there at any given time. A list will be provided if requested. At the time I was unaware of the rule infraction and I did not ask/tell WigiT to stop, for that, I apologize. Finally my internet connection was interrupted which is why I was disconnected mid raid. When I rejoined the server and had PMd you about the incident, you were reluctant to tell me if I as an individual did anything wrong. Instead you just said "You did not attempt to stop the wrongdoing, instead directly took part."
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Death_Wish:"Since my name (Nightmare) is shown in the screenshots, I am not involved in this doomforting or FailRP. I was merely a guard, which left later on around 10 minutes before BlackDog and his crew shown up to raid. I didn't kill anyone excluding perhaps 1 person, which was within RP, I have witnesses that can vouch for that."

Nightmare, if I remember correctly, you were our sniper during the raid. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Negative. I disconnected around 10 minutes before the raid. Your right with the fact that I was a sniper, however I then later came off.
So if I'm getting it all summed up here the only only actual wrongdoing here was the tower build by Wigit, since all the other defenses were basic as hell.

Better ban a whole group of players for one persons wrong doing am I right. (which nobody could do anything about except for recording it to only make a BR later, which I was planning on doing [record the whole dictatorship to make an epic recording, but fraps makes it a tad bit laggy so I didn't bother, as I don't bother recording most of the time])
(10-02-2014, 11:47 AM)reebs1313 Wrote: Death_Wish:"Since my name (Nightmare) is shown in the screenshots, I am not involved in this doomforting or FailRP. I was merely a guard, which left later on around 10 minutes before BlackDog and his crew shown up to raid. I didn't kill anyone excluding perhaps 1 person, which was within RP, I have witnesses that can vouch for that."

That's right he did disconnect ill show the screen shot or video of him disconnecting if you want?
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
Firstly i was raiding in "blackdogs crew" so i saw every thing.

was a massive doomfort in court room as the pics clearly show.

and people saying " we couldn't do anything about it" its simple ... DON'T USE IT .. as that is you breaking the rules too.
but in fact you was all happy to use it as i saw multiple people up there hiding behind stuff and shooting at us.
so there for your all involved in the ban because you KNEW it was doomfort but STILL used it.
(10-02-2014, 01:43 PM)Ozzie88 Wrote: Firstly i was raiding in "blackdogs crew" so i saw every thing.

was a massive doomfort in court room as the pics clearly show.

and people saying " we couldn't do anything about it" its simple ... DON'T USE IT .. as that is you breaking the rules too.
but in fact you was all happy to use it as i saw multiple people up there hiding behind stuff and shooting at us.
so there for your all involved in the ban because you KNEW it was doomfort but STILL used it.

i didnt know and im sorry ill never build that kinda thing again no matter what
(10-02-2014, 06:17 AM)Death_Wish Wrote: Since my name (Nightmare) is shown in the screenshots, I am not involved in this doomforting or FailRP. I was merely a guard, which left later on around 10 minutes before BlackDog and his crew shown up to raid. I didn't kill anyone excluding perhaps 1 person, which was within RP, I have witnesses that can vouch for that.

(10-02-2014, 11:39 AM)reebs1313 Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 03:38 AM)BlackDog Wrote: The part on you Ago is mostly for your conduct as a dictator and the blatent raidbaiting, you prior had told me you were prepareing to go dictator and had people setting up defences for it. You had the entire SRU up there acting as your personal guard, which is not allowed, they are not bodyguards but a SWAT team, they ignored a call made for a murdered fireman at the corlone suburbs because they were to busy watching you.

As for the others, its for their construction and use of doomfort, fairly simple.

INVOLVED
Ok, let's get this story straight. First of all, SRU respond to shootings, high risk warrants, etc. NOT murder. Second of all, I admit I was part of the defending side of this…dispute shall we call It? Anyways, being that I was on the defending side I can tell you exactly who was up there at any given time. A list will be provided if requested. At the time I was unaware of the rule infraction and I did not ask/tell WigiT to stop, for that, I apologize. Finally my internet connection was interrupted which is why I was disconnected mid raid. When I rejoined the server and had PMd you about the incident, you were reluctant to tell me if I as an individual did anything wrong. Instead you just said "You did not attempt to stop the wrongdoing, instead directly took part."

Reebs, it was a fireman murdered by 5-7 suspsects in a barricaded corlone suburb, he was shot, this was called in 3-4 times and NO SRU bothered to respond because they were all busy in the nexus setting up his dictator defences.

I dont have any proof of you being involved though you admit you were part of the courthouse defenders, which would put you in the same boat as them, you did nothing to stop it, if they would not listen you should have left. Its the same situation as if a player is ordered by a commanding officer to do something against the rules, he can do it and break the rules or he can just refuse and leave the position. You apparently chose the former
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(10-02-2014, 11:47 AM)reebs1313 Wrote: Death_Wish:"Since my name (Nightmare) is shown in the screenshots, I am not involved in this doomforting or FailRP. I was merely a guard, which left later on around 10 minutes before BlackDog and his crew shown up to raid. I didn't kill anyone excluding perhaps 1 person, which was within RP, I have witnesses that can vouch for that."

(10-02-2014, 03:05 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 06:17 AM)Death_Wish Wrote: Since my name (Nightmare) is shown in the screenshots, I am not involved in this doomforting or FailRP. I was merely a guard, which left later on around 10 minutes before BlackDog and his crew shown up to raid. I didn't kill anyone excluding perhaps 1 person, which was within RP, I have witnesses that can vouch for that.

(10-02-2014, 11:39 AM)reebs1313 Wrote:

INVOLVED

Reebs, it was a fireman murdered by 5-7 suspsects in a barricaded corlone suburb, he was shot, this was called in 3-4 times and NO SRU bothered to respond because they were all busy in the nexus setting up his dictator defences.

I dont have any proof of you being involved though you admit you were part of the courthouse defenders, which would put you in the same boat as them, you did nothing to stop it, if they would not listen you should have left. Its the same situation as if a player is ordered by a commanding officer to do something against the rules, he can do it and break the rules or he can just refuse and leave the position. You apparently chose the former

Are you saying I am, or am not involved?

I barely used it if anything.
Black dog, the reason you have no proof of me being involved is because I didn't make the doom fort. WigiT did. I was completely unaware that he was doing this until the SRU announced over pradio to get into position when we heard the fire on the gate. By that point it was already built and it was too late to say anything because you cannot build during a raid. That and WigiT was up there so he couldn't delegate it otherwise he would die. He could not move because he had went up there to get the higher ground. I was also compleately unaware of the infraction until you said something in OOC, which by then I was DCd as proven in the screenshots you provided. For not noticing the infraction, I apologize. I was a little on edge because we had received word of a breach in nexus, and we stayed in position until your "crew" started firing. As for the fireman call, police would respond first then call in SRU if needed. That's how it's always worked.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran