Ban request Itsasecret10
Name of Player : Itsasecret10

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:2109878

Time : Around 19:00

Server : v2p

Summary : So i was a president, as Itsasecret began random tazing people and tazing them in the elevator i decided to demote him, so he came back with a gun and tried to kill me and his friend Threedog (cop) didn't do anything because he also thought that i was a stupid president. They both kept breaking nlr and used torture rp on me in jail, tazing me multiple times and ''shitting'' on me, which i have a video of, i will be posting this tommorow including a br on Threedog, Kie is a witness.

They also said they can torture me because they think they do in Turkey, and they think Cityrp is Turkey : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=321072172

Evidence : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=321071944
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=321072009
Me and Itsasecret were arresting those people because they were trespassing through the nexus counter which I belive is a perma law. Then Ouaas decided to demote itsasecret for trying to arrest these trespassers. I also quit my job because he demoted itsasecret for no valid reason. The torture part was done because I was ordered to do so (you can probably see this in the logs). I was told it was Torture RP and not against the rules. I would like to add that Ouaas after he was killed from president came back as a citizen and killed me when i was a citizen who was protesting against him. This way he broke NLR also. When I changed job to a police officer (new president came) I saw Ouaas outside the Nexus with a gun and a dead police officer. I tried to arrest him but he had a gun so a gun fight started and I killed him. After that incident Ouaas respawned and came back and killed me ( broke NLR). Ouaas may seem that he did nothing wrong in this BR but he also broke rules. I'm currently not sure if torture RP is allowed or not.
(10-01-2014, 08:03 PM)Threedog Wrote: Me and Itsasecret were arresting those people because they were trespassing through the nexus counter which I belive is a perma law. Then Ouaas decided to demote itsasecret for trying to arrest these trespassers. I also quit my job because he demoted itsasecret for no valid reason. The torture part was done because I was ordered to do so (you can probably see this in the logs). I was told it was Torture RP and not against the rules. I would like to add that Ouaas after he was killed from president came back as a citizen and killed me when i was a citizen who was protesting against him. This way he broke NLR also. When I changed job to a police officer (new president came) I saw Ouaas outside the Nexus with a gun and a dead police officer. I tried to arrest him but he had a gun so a gun fight started and I killed him. After that incident Ouaas respawned and came back and killed me ( broke NLR). Ouaas may seem that he did nothing wrong in this BR but he also broke rules. I'm currently not sure if torture RP is allowed or not.

Half of this is a lie, which can be seen in the logs, i demoted him because he was tazing people in the elevator, i told him to don't but he still did, then he came back after demotion and tried to kill me, after he did, i walked around the back at nexus, Threedog was there, randomly shooting at citizens and me, so i took him out, then another cop saw it and came and tried to kill me, so i killed him, right after, Threedog came back immediatly breaking NLR and killed me (Kie saw this happen and told him it was NLR aswell). You also never protested against me, this is a lie.

When they randomly jailed me for 15 minutes, they came to my cell, took a dump on me, hit my body in ragdoll mode and tazed me more then 10 times.

If you weren't sure about this why did you do it, Kie recorded the torture rp aswell.
None of the things that i said were a lie, they are my interpretation of what I saw and experienced. Secret was tazing them because they were trespassing in nexus. I was protesting against you but you were hiding or you had already died I cant remember the whole situation got so confusing. Also i had not even once started randomly shooting people so now you are liening yourself. Please post a video about the situation if you think I was randomly shooting people. 
(10-02-2014, 11:55 AM)Threedog Wrote: None of the things that i said were a lie, they are my interpretation of what I saw and experienced. Secret was tazing them because they were trespassing in nexus. I was protesting against you but you were hiding or you had already died I cant remember the whole situation got so confusing. Also i had not even once started randomly shooting people so now you are liening yourself. Please post a video about the situation if you think I was randomly shooting people. 

He tazed Kie in the ELEVATOR, which i demoted him for, after he did, i told him to uncuff him and he didn't listen, you said ''i hate you pres'' as a COP, when Itsasecret came as citizen and shot me you just watched him, which is kind of rulebreaking.

Can you confirm that you tazed me more then 5 times in my cell?
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team