Unban request for myself (kayak/bday in 3 days #givemeattention)
Exclamation 
Your name: bday in 3 days #givemeattention - (usually kayak or some variant thereof)days 

Your ban ID: 54225

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Killing an unarmed person

Involved: [FL:RP] Katana, XtremeFighter(? - died mid raid) JoonaZ K (edited to get his name correct, he's already been banned for fearrp and failrp) and all of the officers/SRU on the server at the time (approx. ~5:45GMT on 01/10/14)

Why we should unban you: We were all mid hostage situation, we got a new hostage that had set up a full keypad door and bought the door in the apartaments. XtremeFighter molly'd it, and so the fire was burning away his door. Eventually he makes a break for it, (all while breaking fearrp) so I opened fire on him once he got to the door. A short while later, XtremeFighter had died and the defenses continued. Eventually, as they stormed in enough people (~10+) to take out Katana as well, I had shot down the doorway into the rest of the onslaught as most people would. If it was mid raid, I don't think unarmed people would have been standing in the doorway. After Katana got killed, I hid in the room that was burning, just behind the fire. I eventually holstered my weapon and ran out of the room only to be shot down.

TL;DR: Large rebel hostage situation - first hostage dies. A second guy gets captured mid firefight but he was never tied and so he created a keypad door and bought his own door in the apartments, forcing us to molly it to get to him. He eventually runs through the molly and past us, so I opened fire on him as we were only about to handle him. All in all, I don't think my ban was justly. He was a part of it, and I personally want his input here.
Approved.