BR on Rocky & Ping-Hotel
I didn't start the fire lol.
Well I was shot at before I started shooting, I just defended myself.
I was in the Nexus at the time

If you got fired or laid off would you go back to work, hostage your boss then kill him? no you wouldn't. You thought because there was no admin on you could do what you wanted now you regret it.
Uh not really, I asked rocky a few times can we do this is it allowed. He said yes, since he have 200+ hours I believe him.
(09-30-2014, 01:13 PM)Kevinboyxx12 Wrote: Uh not really, I asked rocky a few times can we do this is it allowed. He said yes, since he have 200+ hours I believe him.

Well if you looked at Rocky's bans you would see he is not trust worthy. Just because someone says something is ok it does not make it ok. 
[Image: 38805.png]
Jafro: You have nothing to do with this, you have not seen the RP we did before so please do not interfere with this BR.

BrightPrimates: I't wasnt my idea to raid in the first place, I also didn't kill the pres? I was basically just there, nothing else. So why am I the main target here?
A player with 40 hours shoud be able to trust someone with 200 + hours?
(09-30-2014, 05:58 PM)Kevinboyxx12 Wrote: A player with 40 hours shoud be able to trust someone with 200 + hours?

No.
(09-30-2014, 05:54 PM)TrollRocky Wrote: Jafro: You have nothing to do with this, you have not seen the RP we did before so please do not interfere with this BR.

BrightPrimates: I't wasnt my idea to raid in the first place, I also didn't kill the pres? I was basically just there, nothing else. So why am I the main target here?

Did you even read what i said? If it was not your idea why did you do it? If it was an idea of a friend to jump off a cliff would you do it? No, make your own decisions.

You are always responsible for your own actions.
It was not my idea to raid in the first place, but we did have a RP reason. I am indeed responsible for my own actions. I'm not saying I am just ''jumping off a cliff if a friend would''.