BR on Rocky & Ping-Hotel
Video 
Name of player: Rocky & [ZG][SG]Ping-Hotel

SteamID: Rocky: STEAM_0:1:46230414 
[ZG][SG]Ping-Hotel: STEAM_0:0:57638915

Time in GMT: 23:00

Server: v33x

Summary: So i was president for about 5 minutes, some people say they are in my office for a meeting, so i head up with SRU, but the lift went up before they got in. When i got up they randomly tied me up and eventually RDMed me. Absolutely NO reason. You see my laws are just and equal.

Video shows all you need.

Evidence:

[Image: 38805.png]
I didn't knwo this was allowed, instead of saying nope nope u could explain to me. Obv I didn't shoot anyone exept you later on. I didn't put the rope @ u, I didn't kill a cop or w.e, didnt started the hostage.

Like I said ingame 200 times, I'm sorry.
(09-29-2014, 10:38 PM)Kevinboyxx12 Wrote: I didn't knwo this was allowed, instead of saying nope nope u could explain to me. Obv I didn't shoot anyone exept you later on. I didn't put the rope @ u, I didn't kill a cop or w.e, didnt started the hostage.

Like I said ingame 200 times, I'm sorry.

You broke the rules, i did the same at how many hours you have but i still got banned. Too many people break them and im done doing nothing. 

And how am i meant to explain it when you are telling me orders?! That would be breaking fearrp.
We got randomly demoted as police officers, which we did not have income anymore and did a HoboRP, we got on the criminal path by a rebel talking to us while we were sitting in our Hobo Shack. and he told us we had to raid. He told us we had 2 reasons: 1. we were stated in the laws as criminals which is offensive. and 2. we were demoted as officers which got us into this mess. So we were about to raid while the guy who was the previous leader teached me how to set the objective for the rebels and how to be a leader and all. And we went off to the raid and the previous rebel leader disconnected. We raided him and the rest happens in the video.
Otto, I swear I really didn't know! I am heavily sorry, I didn't meant to broke a rule! I swear! Cmon
(09-29-2014, 10:48 PM)TrollRocky Wrote: We got randomly demoted as police officers, which we did not have income anymore and did a HoboRP, we got on the criminal path by a rebel talking to us while we were sitting in our Hobo Shack. and he told us we had to raid. He told us we had 2 reasons: 1. we were stated in the laws as criminals which is offensive. and 2. we were demoted as officers which got us into this mess. So we were about to raid while the guy who was the previous leader teached me how to set the objective for the rebels and how to be a leader and all. And we went off to the raid and the previous rebel leader disconnected. We raided him and the rest happens in the video.

I was a new president.... I only demoted 2 people and it was not you, if it was you it was due to letting prisoners free and tazeing random people.
It was you? you demoted us for not responding to your message why I needed a warrant for this guy.
I am 110% sure you demoted me for that
Logs prove it all, also a demote always has a reason when i do it. Also not a valid raid reason.
You ruined our lives by taking our jobs, we got on the criminal path and you were our only enemy, what did u expect?