Reduce BL/Let me explain my side - BL on myself
Your name: [FL:RP] Surina (#Crow4BestEver)

Your ban ID: 40748

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Random Tasing

Involved: Cpt. Decay, Nacreas, Pinky, xFlash

Why we should unban you: I was joking. I clearly said in Looc that I was acting like a minge. I was taking the piss out of what typical minges do. I know that this is stupid, but I thought that these guys DID see it as a joke. In the video you can clearly see the Cpt Decay wrote 'hahahaha' in Looc. If they had told me to stop, of course I would have.

The video is muted, so you can't hear xFlash and Pinky, who also laughed.
At the end, you can see I had a talking icon above my head. Cpt. Decay has not included my OOC comment, saying "Okay, my minge cop time is over." 

Not to mention he and Pinky were talking in some language regarding recording/BR, basically deciding to just go forth with the ban and to claim I should know better, rather than telling me to stop. Do you really think I would actually go around and random tase any person? I saw these guys, who I have played with before, and wanted to have a laugh with them.
It was a joke. You all seemed to find it a joke.

I understand that this is not enough to get unblacklisted. However I advise you to go over it. 
You can see the my side; the side which viewed it all as a joke. 
You can see Cpt. Decay and Pinky talking about what to do in a language I cannot translate, rather than asking me to stop.
You can see that there is no sound, meaning we cannot hear Pinky.

Wrong thread, apologies.

Won't let me delete, will make a copy in the Unblacklist Request forum.

Closed.