UBR Jadanstores
Your name: [FL:RP] Jadanstores.

Your ban ID: 53581.

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66.

Reason: Provoking a staffmember purposely. General minging. Moderator harassment. 9th ban

Involved: Wood, Binkadin, Link66, Captain Sours, me.

Why we should unban you: Firstly, I would like to apologise for my previous actions. However, I would like to state that I never really minged around to be honest and think the extension because of that is unnecessary. Unless of course, you have anything to state otherwise. Also, it says in my ban reason "9th Ban", this was a reason it was extended. However, you don't really see people getting extended bans due to it being their 9th. Also, as many of you know, Link66 was relieved of his moderator position recently and means that he was not doing his job correctly or made a mistake. Therefore, he could have not being doing his job correctly at that time. As previously stated, I am extremely sorry for any problems that I have caused between me and Link. I don't actually see how harassment was involved as it was just a mere conversation and I don't understand how I was a general minge.
Link being demoted is not connected to your case at all and does not favour your case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-29-2014, 09:22 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Link being demoted is not connected to your case at all and does not favour your case.

Well i still think i should get my ban put down to less then it is now. I don't see how i was harassing him and being a general minge.
I don't see what new you have to bring to your case that you didn't say in your previous ubr:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52008
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(09-30-2014, 03:48 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I don't see what new you have to bring to your case that you didn't say in your previous ubr:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52008

You watch my friends video there was no harassing and im not a general minge. I don't see how it has got to be so long for provoking him im made him angry other people have made admins / moderators angry and haven't been banned for long. Also 9th ban other people have 13 and still get 24 hour bans. How come i get banned longer even thought binkadin has more on his ban then me but i get banned longer and he got his shortened. I'm not saying his should be longer but his is more than mine.

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEe4p8cejLw

[FL:RP] jadanstores Provoking a staffmember purposely. General minging. Moderator harassment. 9th ban 2 Months, 20 days, 1 hours by Link66

[FL:RP] Binkadin Provoking a staffmember purposely. General minging. Moderator harassent. Prior harrassment ban-history 21 days, 1 hour by Link66
I got demoted because I made a mistake. I was doing my job properly up until, and after, the abuse event. I don't see why this should be shortened.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(09-30-2014, 04:28 PM)Link66 Wrote: I got demoted because I made a mistake. I was doing my job properly up until, and after, the abuse event. I don't see why this should be shortened.

The only reason I'm banned for this long is because you didn't like me you just wanted me to go forever me and you have a problem we don't like each other that's why you put the ban up for so long. For me and binkadin.
Involved, was here for the entire event

No, you massively harassed myself and Link, far more harassment was given to Link behind this video. This video only contains half the story.

You had your clantag set as "Physgun is not a laser pointer". After this, you decided to physgun up into the sky. Please refer to 2:50 seconds in this video as it shows you saying "I do it on purpose", so you are being a clear minge. You then state the punishment does not bother you, this is why. You then decide to say "oh, my mouse is stuck", which is a totally lie. Then you decide to call him a vagina in the video, I mean, is this video literally here to just highlight the rules you've broken? It really seems so. At 5:50 you even say "oh, should I do that to annoy him?".

This was provoking someone and the video shows exactly this, and shows you KNEW what you was doing.

In my opinion you deserve a far worse punishment and if it was upto me you'd have a permanent ban for constant harassment, and showing total disrespect towards staff members.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
You can also see in the video me saying that my mouse gets stuck which it does I was showing you that  it does. You hear me say that in the video I didn't point it at him I said it to Bink like I said at the start I know I was provoking him but still it isn't harassment I'm not following him constant. Also I have never harassed you.
If possible, I'd be willing to add all of Jadan's ban time onto my record and unban Jadan.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]