EC:LE - Evocity Law Enforcement
Thank you all for the applications and kind words.
The suggestions will be taken into account and discussed. Please await for words on your applications.

High Command now changed to 'Supervisors'

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Question for you though, can I be in a clan and this simotaniusly?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
General Info (OOC)

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Sourlemon

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:34190735

How many hours do you currently have: 705

How many RP Points do you currently have: 3

How many bans do you currently have:4, also its been over a year since my last ban.

What timezone do you live in:GMT - 6:00

Your Character (IC)

Name:George Fraconi

Nationality: American

Description:5’10| Medium Height| Middle Aged[/b]

Backstory: Born in 1982 in BigCity, George always looked up to Police Officers. His Father Was a Cop, and his Grandfather was a Cop. After Graduating High School, George joined the Militarty. Following in their footsteps, George entered into law enforcement at 22. After Spending 8 Years in the BigCity:PD, George Transferred into the EC:PD to continue his career.

Other Information (OOC):

Give us some information about you: Currently in High School, Otherwise my Activity would be at a 8-9. But i’m on as often as I can.

What division are you applying for? :State Patrol

Why would you like to join this division:It Seems like a Good Place to start, i’m most experienced in patrolling.

Why have you picked us: As a dedicated Cop RP’er. i wanted to join a group that focused solely on Police RP. I was looking at Evocity First Responders, but then i saw this group that was only about Cop RP, and I knew this was the group I was looking for.

How active are you on the servers (1-10):6

How active are you on the forums (1-10): 10

How experienced are you with roleplaying (name some past events you’ve partaken in/hosted):Vault RP, Government RP, Some others I can’t remember.

Do you have references we can contact (Steam Name):Auston
(09-30-2014, 03:19 AM)reebs1313 Wrote: Question for you though, can I be in a clan and this simotaniusly?

Yes. As this is an RP group it will not conflict with clans.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Update: Changed use of radio codes to fluent, short English. (More British.)

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
General Info (OOC)

Steam Name: zankaa222

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40819487

How many hours do you currently have: 1010~

How many RP Points do you currently have: 8

How many bans do you currently have: 4

What timezone do you live in: GMT (English time)

Your Character (IC)

Name: Nigel King

Nationality: English

Description: Brown hair and eyes. 5'8. Slight stubble. Dressed to impress.

Backstory: Nigel grew up in the slums of Evocity. You'd expect him to grow up as a drug lord in that case, but no, he thought differently. He wanted to be a member of the police force. All through his education he was pushed by the knowledge that he was going to be a police officer. He was going to get a cool hat. However, after he had finished his school life he got turned down from the police once. Twice. Three times. He though to himself that he would need more experience. What would you need to join the police force he thought? He realized that he not yet pushed himself through the experience of the policing academy and begin applying for the academy. He got accepted. Nigel began living the life he thought he wanted. He lived the drills he was put through. First aid he got through quickly. Foot pursuits, even car pursuits. He began to realize he wasn't the worst at this job. He passed the police academy with the notes: "hard-working, dedicated and quite good at dealing with the people resisting arrest."

Great, now to get to the real stuff. Actually finding a police job...

Other Information (OOC):

Give us some information about you: I'm currently aspiring to be a police officer in real life and I think this would be a great opportunity just to have some fun involving policing.

What division are you applying for (Please check which ones are promotion only, do not apply for these): State Patrol

Why would you like to join this division: I love walking/driving around and sorting out people who are doing bad things. It's the best part of the job.

Why have you picked us: I picked you because I'd expect only the best from this sort of group, and that's what I'd like to be part of.

How active are you on the servers (1-10): ~2 however it would be higher once I get back into the swing of things.

How active are you on the forums (1-10): 8

How experienced are you with roleplaying (name some past events you’ve partaken in/hosted): VaultRPs, RPs on the event server etc.

Do you have references we can contact (Steam Name): [FL:RP] Unholy, [FL:RP] Jordy. Not sure on any others.
Looks good, good luck
Question 
I am more than happy to announce three new arrivals to the force, and I also bring sad news about a denial for a applicant. I am proud to announce that Von Tempski, Venom and Zan have been accepted into the force, and awarded their status as a "Constable" today, along with being given their badges and uniforms. Welcome to the force fellas. Please make sure to sign up at our private forums with the link provided.

I bring sad news that Ivan Tempski has been denied from the force due to lack of experience, and after contacting his past work places we have seen quite a few "issues" with co operation, and maturity whilst on the job.

Anyone not mentioned in this post are currently being reviewed, and you will be contacted soon with a result. 
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • ArcHammer
General Info (OOC)

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sauce

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47664376

How many hours do you currently have: 740+

How many RP Points do you currently have: 3

How many bans do you currently have: 3 - None in a year and a half.

What timezone do you live in: GMT

Your Character (IC)

Name: Harry Bow

Nationality: British

Description: Tall and Handsome, stern and kind. A perfectionist.

Backstory: Harry Bow joined the police force in 1996 after passing through the Police Academy as a young adult. He has always been inspired by the dedication of police since he was 5, and because of this he had decided from that point on-wards that he was determined to be a Police Officer, stopping the criminals and fighting for justice. Since joining the police force he still shares the same amount of love and determination for his job as he did when he joined. He takes his job very seriously and is very fond of those that he works with and still to this day is out on the front-line protecting the innocent.

Other Information (OOC):

Give us some information about you: I am studying Computing at college and I have been playing Fearless for about 3 years.

What division are you applying for (Please check which ones are promotion only, do not apply for these): Supervisor

Why would you like to join this division: This division is perfect for me, I am able to maintain a calm mind during difficult situations, with the ability to co-ordinate officers suitably. By having a calm supervisor, it is more likely that the officers will be calm and ready.

Why have you picked us: This group highlights the parts that I enjoy of CopRP - and is full of highly experienced RP'ers who are willing to promote a good and fun CopRP, which I would love to be a part of.

How active are you on the servers (1-10): 7

How active are you on the forums (1-10): 5

How experienced are you with roleplaying (name some past events you’ve partaken in/hosted):Every day I am involved usually with CopRP, which is why I am joining this group. As well as already Rp'ing with high-ranked members of this group in a respectably well-managed Cop Roleplay situation. Including Hostage situations and one RP that I do remember was Floodify's (Viktor's) Helicopter Crash/Rescue Mission.

Do you have references we can contact (Steam Name): I would like to think that any respected member of Fearless would agree that I am a good roleplayer, as I try my best! Wood also pointed this out to me, so he can be my reference! Smile
The following 3 users Like Sauce's post:
  • Wood, Link, ArcHammer
So uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Kind Regards,
Floodify