EC:LE - Evocity Law Enforcement
[Image: BLeqJAE.png]
>>History<<

In 1974, as Evocity took its first steps as a bustling town full of small commercial businesses and holiday homes, there came a demand for a police force. In 1978, the Evocity State Patrol was founded for small-scale vandalism and other minor offenses. However, as Evocity grew and many more businesses moved there, there was not enough protection for the thousands of residents in the budding town.

In 1986, Evocity was officially declared a city. As well as a plaque being unveiled, a Presidential system took place and something for the benefit of all was announced - a new, revamped, re-organised, professional police force: Evocity Law Enforcement was formed. This department would take over from the State Patrol that had aged over the years. A brighter, safer Evocity was taking shape.

The 90's were an especially bustling time for the city, with huge financial growth as well as residential plots and industrial land being built regularly.

Only recently has there been more development in the hierarchy of the system. Originally, there would be government officers handling the routines of the department. However, Steve Burwin, Ryan Nardini and Edward Petersons from Estleback Corporation saw something that needed to be changed in the system.
After many meetings and agreements, Steve, Ryan and Edward were appointed Commissioners of Evocity Law Enforcement.

This meant some radical redevelopments over a short period of time. From early-mid 2014, the ranks were designated officially and Evocity Law Enforcement started recruiting. Now, they are one of the most prestigious police departments in the world, boasting an extensive undercover police force, high speed pursuit units, effective patrolling routines and much more.

Armed Response - Normal citizens with job set and gas mask on (10 RP Points), armed up. They will be working with officers who will relay all /radio commands and dangerous situations to them. (Similar to SRU, but much more trained and armed.)

Undercover - Gathers intel on Corleones/Rebels if they have been declared suspicious by the High Command. Also can stay seated in shops, businesses etc. and be ready to respond if something happens there.

Interceptor Unit - Can only join if you have been promoted by High Command. High speed unit using a Lamborghini, coloured black with police lights attached. Will join pursuits against high speed cars.

State Patrol - These units are the backbone of the city - the everyday officers that patrol the city, set up speed checkpoints, fine and arrest speeders and attend smaller reports, robberies etc.

Supervisors - The Chief Inspector, Chief Superintendent, Commander and Commissioner ranks. These units direct the officers and call them out to places.

>>Ranks<<

Ranks below except for High Command (a division in itself) are assigned to a division as listed above. They can be promoted to another division (optional), or promoted to a higher rank.

Police Constable (default rank) - The every-day, important police officers.(3/-)

Sergeant - Will be helping plan and arrange events, and is the lower end of the ranking system. He can tell Constables what to do, and call people on for various reasons. Will also support in training, but not run it. (0/2)

Inspector - Makes sure the team is working together well, without any issues. Will keep an eye on the performance and can advise promotions to the higher rankings. (0/2)

Supervisors:
Chief Inspector - Overlooks Inspector, makes sure he is doing the job correctly. Mainly the person who looks over the force and manages the members. (0/1)

Chief Superintendent - Plans out the events in detail, and is equal with the Inspector, but in a different aspect of the force. He will also do training with the Sergeants. (0/1)

Commander - Co-ordinates many things with the commissioners, pretty much second-in-command (Commissioners almost act as one.) (0/1)

All commissioners make vital decisions and accept/deny members and promote/demote members. They are the clan owners. There is not really any difference between these ranks.

Deputy Commissioner (2/2)
Commissioner (1/1)

Police Constable (default rank) -
[FL:RP] Zan --- STEAM_0:0:41997088
[FL] Venom --- STEAM_0:1:42682118
[FL:RP] Von Tempski --- STEAM_01:1:25918047

Sergeant -

Inspector -

Chief Inspector -

Chief Superintendent -

Commander -

Deputy Commissioner - Wood, ArcHammer
Commissioner - Link
• Always respect your fellow officers and hierarchy.
• Don't disobey orders from your superiors. You may get banned from the force.
• Stay in contact with members, especially Link, Wood and ArcHammer, in case you need to notify them of absences etc.
• Do not mess around whilst in our group. You may get banned from the force.
• Do not give away confidential information.
• While roleplaying with us, you must have your job set to [EC:LE - <rank>]
• Breaking server rules while RPing with us will most likely get you a ban.
• Do not threaten fellow officers.
• Getting permanently banned will lead you to being banned from our group. Getting temporarily banned may depend.
[Undercover Division] Don’t go spying on Corleones/Rebels if they have not been declared a threat by the Supervisors yet.

Armed Response - 10 RP Points.

All:
  • 300+ hours, exceptions can be made.

• Age of 14+,  expectations can be made.

• You must be able to fluently radio in your status using clear, efficient English. Eg. "Car crash at Pool, fire and rescue services required."
  • Maximum of 5 bans.

• We expect you to listen and respect to the higher ranks, we do not want people who think they are “everything”.

• A dedication to Fearless RP and the clan.

Code:
[size=large][b]General Info (OOC)[/size][/b]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]SteamID:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]How many hours do you currently have:[/b]

[b]How many RP Points do you currently have:[/b]

[b]How many bans do you currently have:[/b]

[b]What timezone do you live in:[/b]

[hr]

[size=large][b]Your Character (IC)[/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Nationality:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b]

[size=large][b]Other Information (OOC):[/b][/size]

[b]Give us some information about you:[/b]

[b]What division are you applying for (Please check which ones are promotion only, do not apply for these):[/b]

[b]Why would you like to join this division:[/b]

[b]Why have you picked us:[/b]

[b]How active are you on the servers (1-10):[/b]

[b]How active are you on the forums (1-10):[/b]

[b]How experienced are you with roleplaying (name some past events you’ve partaken in/hosted):[/b]

[b]Do you have references we can contact (Steam Name):[/b]

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 11 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Link, Wood, Nevy, Blurr, Von Tempski, Zan, Venom, Jafro, zankaa222, Nexus, Jinkees!
Arned Response? Tounge

Looks nice, good luck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • ArcHammer
General Info (OOC)

Steam Name: tempski

SteamID: STEAM_01:1:25918047

How many hours do you currently have: 650ish

How many RP Points do you currently have: 13

How many bans do you currently have: 0

What timezone do you live in: GMT + 0

Your Character (IC)

Name: Gustavous Von Tempski

Nationality: Ukrainian 

Description: Tall, Pale-faced man, mid 30's. Immaculately dressed.

Backstory:

Aged ten he was an orphaned Chernobyl refugee in Poland living on the streets. After a year of living rough, Master Tempski was taken in and educated by a group of private military contractors. 1994, At the age of eighteen, Von Tempski played his role in the Bosnian War as a field technician and radio operator. While not actually fighting on the front line his services proved invaluable, co-ordinating the battlefield via radios as well as intercepting and decoding enemy transmissions.  

After the war ended and the contractors went their separate ways, Von Tempski found work at the Evocity police department. Ten years down the line his career came to an abrupt end after sustaining a knife wound while out on patrol in the city’s slums. Half crippled, Von took a year out from working and, now recovered, seeks reemployment in the service.

Other Information (OOC):

Give us some information about you: I am a digital audio consultant from Guildford, surrey. currently in the middle of my degree 

What division are you applying for (Please check which ones are promotion only, do not apply for these): Undercover

Why would you like to join this division: I have experience in this type of rp, aswell as a few nice dupes

Why have you picked us: Because this looks like something i would like to be apart of.

How active are you on the servers (1-10): 5

How active are you on the forums (1-10): 10

How experienced are you with roleplaying (name some past events you’ve partaken in/hosted): Yes. Far too many to list.

Do you have references we can contact (Steam Name): You know me better than anyone I would reference.
The following 3 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • Wood, Zan, ArcHammer
[Image: JgaSoxX.png]
Thank you for your application, Von Tempski. We will be reviewing this and will be back with you very shortly with a response to your application. We once again thank you for applying for the EvoCity Law Enforcment, looking to provide a safer EvoCity.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
General Info (OOC)

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Zan

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:41997088

How many hours do you currently have:

465 hours.

How many RP Points do you currently have:

How many bans do you currently have:

Zero

What timezone do you live in:

GMT +1 (BST)

Your Character (IC)

Name:
Tommy 'Zan' Piccolo

Nationality:

British (of Italian descent)

23 years of age.

Description:

This man is a tough man to decipher; he has many different sides to his personality. He mainly is a kind and cheerful man, but when business comes around he is serious and focused. He is a tall man who wears Ray Bans sunglasses most of the time, and can sometimes be viewed as mysterious. He wears smart shoes and a black suit. He never wastes his time and always preoccupies himself. He can help in tactical situations, too. He studied the art of observing and working out a plan for a situation; be it surveillance or going in guns blazing. He can always be relied upon by his team, and will never let them down. He is generally an independent man, but seeks back up when needed.

Backstory:

Tommy lived in Marina ever since he was born, on August 16th, 1990. His Mother and Father didn't come from the most privileged background, and both grew up in the same home town as him. They lived in a small, two bedroom flat facing the Ionian Sea. At the age of 5, he began to attend the Marina de Scuola Primary School for Boys. He was a timid child, and spent a lot of time with his thoughts. He only had one friend, who had a similar mind-set to Tommy's. They both wanted to go to the U.S, one day.

Later on in their lives, at 14 years old, their parents expected both of them to obtain the same traditions, and to live in Marina all their life. The thing is, his Mother and Father didn't decide this. The local mafia, the Sacra Corona Unita of Puglia, had a strong hold over the town, which meant nobody could come, nobody could leave. They forced the school to teach the children that the Mafia was a good thing; however, Tommy and his friend, Alberto, dared to disagree. They were the only ones that objected to the Mafia's hold on Marina. Of course, they didn't announce that publicly, because if they were found out they would be... Treated like lesser beings, beaten and kept in cages. As soon as he was 15, he applied to help the Mafia, or rather was forced to join. He was given no payment, nor any recognition. Alberto did the same, and soon enough they were scrubbing the floors and shoes of the Don. For some particular reason, the Don liked them. Under the other member's noses, he slipped us money for our jobs.

A long year later, Tommy was appointed as the secretary for the Don and also his adviser. As for Alberto, he was kicked out of the Mafia and was exiled out of the town, for reasons unknown to Tommy. When Tommy became 16, the Don became extremely unwell, and couldn't fend for himself. However, in his dying moments, he asked Tommy to become the highest of the highest, the Don of the Sacra Corona Unita. The other members didn't agree with Tommy being their leader, after all, he was only a secretary. After a failed assassination attempt on Tommy, he manages to escape on a sailboat.

Tommy's dream to go to the U.S had always been in his mind, it always had been. So, he fulfilled his dream. He came to a place called EvoCity, which seemed extremely strange to him. He'd never seen anything like it. It was too much for him to take in, as he was only 19 years old at the time. However, his manipulative skills helped him a lot. He became in contact with some other people in EvoCity, such as men named Ivan Tempsky and Steve Burwin. These men he could relate to, as Ivan had to deal with a rough childhood when he was younger. The freedom for Tommy was almost to much to handle, as he'd never had so much 'space' in his life. He soon became an employee at a shop, his life was a new life. Economically, Tommy knew very well how it worked, even in the U.S. Soon enough, he was a known member of EvoCity.

Other Information (OOC):

Give us some information about you:
Hello, I'm Zan (IRL name's Alex but Zan's better) and I'm from the UK. I enjoy FL a lot and am quite active. I do dedicate a lot of my time to RPs as I like building and performing them. I'm generally a kind and friendly guy, I don't usually get angry. I love to get involved in Police RP as it's my kind of style. I know this is the right group for me to be a part of.

What division are you applying for (Please check which ones are promotion only, do not apply for these):
State Patrol.

Why would you like to join this division:

I would like to join this division because I have experience in the job, I enjoy Patrolling as an officer, be it on foot or in my trusty police vehicle. I have done police interceptor RP countless times and know how to operate. I feel I can take on the roles in this division.

Why have you picked us:

I believe that EC:LE has the properties and expertise to fit my style or RP. This looks organised and I feel that I would get along with the people involved.

How active are you on the servers (1-10):

8-9.

How active are you on the forums (1-10):

How experienced are you with roleplaying (name some past events you’ve partaken in/hosted):

I've been in quite a few RPs, the few I can remember are (descending order):
Steakhouse - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=51226
The Sky Café - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=50069
Gourmet Grill - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=49916
Currency Exchange - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=49573

There are quite a lot more, but I can't remember them.

Do you have references we can contact (Steam Name):
[FL:RP] Wood
[FL:RP] Link66
[FL:RP] Ivan Tempski
[FL:RP] Zecon
[FL:RP] Barkles
[FL:RP] Von Tempski
The following 3 users Like Zan's post:
  • Link, Wood, ArcHammer
Posted on behalf of Ivan Tempski.

General Info (OOC)

Steam Name: [PG:M][FL:RP][F.I] Ivan Tempski

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68782868

How many hours do you currently have: 1210 Hours.

How many RP Points do you currently have: 14.

How many bans do you currently have: 5.

What timezone do you live in: GMT

Your Character (IC)

Name: Ivan Tempski

Nationality: Ukrainian.

Description: Intelligent, team player and a weapon design and maintenance expert.

Backstory: Ivan Tempski was born in Ukraine on 15th of September 1976. He lived in a low-standard house with only just enough money to pay for a warm meal every night. Every morning he would wake up to fetch some vegetables from a market two miles from home; he would usually buy tomatoes and fresh carrots, but sometimes, as a special treat, his mother will give him just enough to buy porridge oats.

His education wasn't the best; he used to be picked on by other children and teachers which led to him becoming very depressed, and he often considered running away from home. All this depression and hate caused Ivan to have low grades in school.

Three years later, at 1:23 PM on the 26th of April 1986, a nuclear disaster occurred in a power plant near Ivan's school. The resulting explosion killed most of his family except for himself and his brother Von. At the time, Von was working at a munitions company which was based underground, thereby protecting him from the disaster.

For Ivan, who was on a school trip with his class at the time, this was life-changing. He and Von had no money or shelter. This led the two to be forced into a Polish foster family which ran a successful munitions company.

Ivan and Von slowly built their lives back together. They began working for this Polish family, but they earned only minimum wage. In 1990, Von, now 25 years of age, left Ivan to move to EvoCity to work with Estleback Corporation. Ivan wasn't hugely annoyed about his departure; it just meant he would be making double the amount of money an hour.

In 1998, the munitions company went bust, so Ivan used all of his life savings to buy a ticket to EvoCity to join his brother Von.

Other Information (OOC):

Give us some information about you: A 14 year old student from Surrey, England. Currenlty in year 9.

What division are you applying for (Please check which ones are promotion only, do not apply for these): Armed Response.

Why would you like to join this division: I have a lot of experience in this type of rp.

Why have you picked us: I have pick this spacific group because I feel the current assets I have are perfect for this organisation.

How active are you on the servers (1-10): 10.

How active are you on the forums (1-10): 1.

How experienced are you with roleplaying (name some past events you’ve partaken in/hosted): I have been in many roleplays and clans, I've taken part in E-fest, passive night and Ant-costie. (Picking the best)

Im currently in FUMUKU International so I already have the basic assets for what I'm applying for.

Do you have references we can contact (Steam Name): Link66, Wood, Zan, Von Tempski, TheCasonova, BlackDog.
Just gonna throw some tips around here.

Name? Why not Evocity Police Department or State Police if ya wanna go that route. Evocity Law Enforcement just sounds a bit odd.
Ranks and 10 codes? You're using UK ranking systems as far as I can tell and the UK doesn't use 10 codes. Kind of contradicts itself.
The state police also don't patrol cities like a city officer or county one. So having them patrol is also different.
High Command? Why not just the supervisors or something along the lines of that. High command again sounds odd unless that's what they call it somewhere else.

Not trying to disrespect or anything, just throwing out some friendly tips. Otherwise, good luck with this.
The following 3 users Like Venom's post:
  • Floodify, Wood, ArcHammer
(09-29-2014, 08:22 PM)Venom Wrote: Just gonna throw some tips around here.

Name? Why not Evocity Police Department or State Police if ya wanna go that route. Evocity Law Enforcement just sounds a bit odd.
Ranks and 10 codes? You're using UK ranking systems as far as I can tell and the UK doesn't use 10 codes. Kind of contradicts itself.
The state police also don't patrol cities like a city officer or county one. So having them patrol is also different.
High Command? Why not just the supervisors or something along the lines of that. High command again sounds odd unless that's what they call it somewhere else.

Not trying to disrespect or anything, just throwing out some friendly tips. Otherwise, good luck with this.

Thank you for your feedback, we picked the name since EvoCity Police Department had been done before, and state police didn't really fit as we have quite a few different ranks.

We are using this ranking system based from the British one, and have decided to use the American codes due to them being far more known on FL, for example. 10-4 is far more known than the British one.

I do agree with the "High Ranking" thing, and Supervisors would sound a lot better so I will get this changed over.

Applicants:
All current applications are under review on our private forum, and you will soon receive feedback on your applications via this thread, so please make sure to keep upto date.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • ArcHammer
General Info (OOC)

Steam Name: [FL] Venom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42682118

How many hours do you currently have: Around 1600

How many RP Points do you currently have: 19

How many bans do you currently have: 2

What timezone do you live in: GMT -5

Your Character (IC)

Name: Alex Warren

Nationality: American

Description: A middle aged man who has aspired to be a LEO. Has passed the academy, just waiting for a job. Firm build, tall, and respectable. He's hard working and determined. Follows orders easily.

Backstory: Alex Warren was born in Chicago, IL on July 2, 1989. He attended basic schools up until he was 18 and left high school. He has lived in Chicago almost all his life, until he graduated the academy and moved to EvoCity. After graduating high school, he attended a technical college in the area in criminal justice. Upon graduating, he entered the Cook County Sheriff's Police Academy. He has aspired to be a police officer ever since his uncle was a detective in another department. He graduated the academy and found no jobs near him. He then moved towards EvoCity in hopes to land a career in law enforcement there.

Other Information (OOC):

Give us some information about you: Aspiring LEO and currently in training to be one.

What division are you applying for (Please check which ones are promotion only, do not apply for these): State Patrol

Why would you like to join this division: I enjoy patrolling more than any other kind of work.

Why have you picked us: I believe that my work style would fit just right into EC:LE.

How active are you on the servers (1-10): 10

How active are you on the forums (1-10): 10

How experienced are you with roleplaying (name some past events you’ve partaken in/hosted): WAY to many to list. Hunger games, VaultRP, etc etc etc/

Do you have references we can contact (Steam Name): Flood, Blackdog, Fultz, Jarz, anyone really.
The following 4 users Like Venom's post:
  • Wood, ArcHammer, Von Tempski, Blurr
I'm going to agree with Venom here with one thing, there are two nation's policing systems in this one thread. You're using British ranking systems and American 10 codes. You put across the point that the 10 codes are more recognizable for the FL players, however British policing codes are just plain English. I'm sure that someone would be more comfortable reading a "Car failing to stop" or "In pursuit..." as opposed to a "10-80" or whatever code they use for the pursuits. (Sorry if that's incorrect).

Personally I think that you should stick to one country and remain there. If you go with Britain you might want to change the name to EvoCity Police Service. If not, the name you have already come up with is a great concept.

These are just some points that I think would be a good addition. If you don't agree, don't add anything.

Anyway, looks like a great group and I'm hoping to see you all on the servers. Thanks.
The following 3 users Like zankaa222's post:
  • Wood, Moisty, ArcHammer