Poll: Should I or should I not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I should
63.64%
7 63.64%
I shouldn't
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I or should I not?
Hello everyone, some of you here know and some of you never heard of me, but I'm here to ask you a question on something that I'm not sure if I should do it or not. You see I an a good editor and I spend about 5 - 11 hours a day playing games (Approximately) and I was wondering if I should start a YouTube channel? I've made pass channels and they were ok but not good. So should I make a YouTube channel or not?

If I do make a channel I will be daticded to it as much as I can, and offer all I could do to it.

Please and thank you.
No you should not, unless you absolutely love editing and getting nothing back for it.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Envy, Bowiii, Dauntless, James_Gaff
(09-28-2014, 12:48 PM)Jan Wrote: No you should not, unless you absolutely love editing and getting nothing back for it.

Exactly
It's simply too late to start youtube. You simply cannot succeed. All of the big youtubers have already been chosen, such as pewdiepie, smosh, etc.
I started my own youtube channel a year ago, and no matter how many times i shared, it simply didn't turn out well. 
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Dauntless
(09-28-2014, 03:26 PM)Tandy Wrote: It's simply too late to start youtube. You simply cannot succeed. All of the big youtubers have already been chosen, such as pewdiepie, smosh, etc.
I started my own youtube channel a year ago, and no matter how many times i shared, it simply didn't turn out well. 

I disagree completely, it's never too late to start a YouTube Channel. No matter what you do, eventually you will gain an audience. It just depends on how much time you dedicate to your work.
The following 3 users Like Boosted's post:
  • mgdwszx, Nevy, James_Gaff
I think it largely depends on who you are, how you act and if you keep up with the newer trends in youtube. Do you want an audience consisting of 12 and down or do you want an audience that covers a larger range? It's all about that.

Of course, you should be very lucky to get noticed. 
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
If you're consistent, have a personality and like doing it, you'll get an audience. Once you get to a certain point, you'll gain an audience rapidly. But don't expect it to be any time soon. Prepare to make videos for months, daily without any recognition.
A more fitting signature. 
It's entirely up to you, to be honest. You're the one who'll be making videos, not us.

If you do, I wish you every success.
Regards,
aviator
My classmate is actually in a swedish 'major' YouTube program called Splay Gaming, I believe. It's totally do-able, although it's tough and you need a good connection with the audience.

Personally, I wouldn't of done it..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
You really need to devote all your time to it. Like making good thumbnails, art for your channel etc