Poll: Is this a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, awesome idea.
85.71%
6 85.71%
It's alright, but not really needed.
0%
0 0%
No, it's useless.
14.29%
1 14.29%
No point, just leave it.
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[WIP] Fearless Item Sheet
(09-27-2014, 12:16 PM)Unholy Wrote: All cells for all sheets have been completed (except fish due to bug messing up cells when edited). Avgar's request for being able to change percentage of profit for personal use will be added at a later time.

The fish problem is easily fixable by editing the fish price in the full item sheet. I fixed it now. There's no manufacture price, so only the street price was set (The way I made the sheets work is by automatically filtering the item list based on the job set next to each item with the FILTER() function in each merchant sheet's first cell, apologies for not explaining how it works, which is why you must have had the problem with changing prices, HERE the spreadsheet I sent Roach when I made it).

Then the ability to change the profit percentage is there, you just need to change the Profit in % cell.

I don't really understand why you expanded the four: 'Profit in %', 'Total cost to manufacture', 'Total profit' and 'Total price' over all the cells, as they're supposed to show how much the entire transaction will cost and profit you. Right now it shows ridiculous data. Perhaps you thought it'd be a good idea to be able to set different profit percentages for different items? If so, do tell me, as I change it back for now.

On top of that, I don't know why you butchered the formulas in the 'cost to manufacture' cells. Maybe the name of the cell confused you, but what I meant is what is the price that it costs you to make a number of items defined in 'Quantity', not counting by the price of each SHIPMENT you need, but by the amount of ITEMS you need. It would be difficult to find the right algorithm in order for the calculator to work properly with the 5 item manufacture price. Besides, you don't always manufacture new items for a deal, you often have leftovers.

I found that the ability to calculate the prices by entering numbers in the 'Quantity' field was gone, so I changed back the formulas to how they once were. If you disagree with this, tell me, we'll find middle ground to make this the best that it can be.
Ah I see now, I thought they were empty cells for some reason and misread the headings. So I did a simple addition code and copied it for the rest of the cells. Sorry for my mistake
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Updated the thread with the links to specific sheets.

+Doctor Sheet
+BMD Sheet
+Chef Sheet