Poll: Is this a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, awesome idea.
85.71%
6 85.71%
It's alright, but not really needed.
0%
0 0%
No, it's useless.
14.29%
1 14.29%
No point, just leave it.
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[WIP] Fearless Item Sheet
Big Grin 
Hey guys,

I started this a couple of days ago, because we don't have an average on prices people sell shit for and all the maths can get really confusing, especially with big orders and odd numbers.

So I took the liberty of setting up an item sheet.

If you want to help me out, send me your gmail and I'll add you to the list of editors.

Fearless Item Sheet

Alternatively, request a change here:

Request a change

All requests are sent to a sheet on the spreadsheet and are seen as soon as you submit them.

Job specifics:

Gun Dealer
Blackmarket Dealer
Doctor
Chef

Assistance

Problem: Hey, turns out I can't edit anything Sad((((

Solution: Download the spreadsheet and save it locally, if I allowed everyone to edit the live copy. There would be chaos.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Avgar
So, it's just a price list?
(09-25-2014, 03:58 PM)Greed^ Wrote: So, it's just a price list?

Pretty much.

Simple but efficient.
I guess that this would be nice to use when you're not on the server to check prices for Marketplace thread posts.

To make this more useful (especially when in-game) you could have spreadsheets for each of the main merchants (BMD, Gun Dealer etc.) and have lists of their items. Then, you're able to set the quantities of the items and it'll tally up the total market price for you (and then add a custom merchant charge percentage of 10% for example).
It isn't too difficult to set it up like this and I believe that it'd help when people make large orders.
B-but we have this! http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15665
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 3 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Moisty, General Rickets, Blurr
(09-26-2014, 12:45 AM)Enzyme Wrote: B-but we have this! http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15665

This is out-dated and does not contain ammo prices the last time this was adapted was in 2012 (2 years ago).
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Envy
Few updates I'm working on:

+GriiM's suggestion of merchant sheets
+Quantity calculator
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • GRiiM
I needed this many times. There is no better way to view prices. Nothing is as comfortable as a nicely laid out spreadsheet. Great idea.
Yes, we could use a spreadsheet.
All cells for all sheets have been completed (except fish due to bug messing up cells when edited). Avgar's request for being able to change percentage of profit for personal use will be added at a later time.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator