Server banner V2D Server banner V4B1
Fearless TeamSpeak Viewer Server banner 				Build
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which countries have you visited?
Information 
So hey, I thought it would be interesting to know wich countries you have visited, and maybe the ones you want to visit. I could start off with my list..

Norway(of course), Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Turkey, Latvia, Czech Republic, Italy(Sardinia), Poland, Croatia and barely Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Really wanna visit Belgium, The Netherlands and Austria as well.

Post yours! Big Grin
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Denmark, Germany, Norway, Sweden, England, Egypt, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and Austria. Probably more, these are the ones I can remember off the head.

Netherlands, Poland and Finland.
[-] The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Imperator
Norway. Sweden, Denmark, England, USA, Fillipines, Thailand, Netherlands, Turkey, Spain, Germany.

I want to visit France tho. =)
[Image: tumblr_o8gsvqzEHY1u83k0io1_500.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Imperator
(09-25-2014, 03:05 PM)Cpt. Decay Wrote: Norway. Sweden, Denmark, England, USA, Fillipines, Thailand, Netherlands, Turkey, Spain, Germany.

I want to visit France tho. =)

England (Live), Spain, Jamaica, Turkey, Wales

Thats all :p

Jamaica for my Aunties Wedding, It was amazing, We visited Bob Marley house as a Kid (Because that side of family are crazy about Bob Marley)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Imperator
France, Spain, Gibraltar, Tunisia, Majorca, Zakynthos, Bahrain, and Qatar.

I hope to go to the USA and Canada next year and possibly the UAE.

I love travelling and especially flying.
[Image: ih4TbaG.gif]
France, Spain, Mexico, Cuba, USA, Maldives, Egypt, Cyprus, Australia, Tunisia, Menorca, Majorca, Turkey.

My family likes exotic. I like culture. I want to go to the UAE (fly me george pls). Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland. I love them countries.
[Image: VID9Bdr.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like EthanArcher's post:
  • Imperator, GeorgeTheBoy, Suarez
I have always loved cultural countries. Beaches bores me.. :p
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

I dont mind the odd beach, but not every day all day.

I hate salt water ;-;
[Image: VID9Bdr.png]
italy x5, southern france, germany, london, malta, austria, [Image: 7T4Gl.png] italy x5.

gonna go to paris in a few weeks and also iceland next summer, and prolly us next fall.
nice
(09-25-2014, 03:35 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: France, Spain, Gibraltar, Tunisia, Majorca, Zakynthos, Bahrain. and Qatar.

I hope to go to the USA and Canada next year and possibly the UAE.

I love travelling and especially flying.

I live in Gibraltar <3

Myself, England, Switzerland, Morocco, Spain, Portugal, Canada, USA, Poland, Wales, Scotland, Israel and Palestine (I went for a wedding, before the crisis).
[Image: BhrRMd8.gif]