Ban Request on [FL:RP] kushmaster
Name of player: [FL:RP] kushmaster

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95289285

Time in GMT: ~4:00-4:30 AM

Server: v2d

Summary: This is possibly the most complicated BR I've ever made. Simply, I was random raided. The player I'm reporting raided me as a BMD, obviously without a reason. I had talked to the president at the time, and he wanted to buy pot. It was legal at the time, I talked to him, he wanted 20 bags. Alright cool, I go, find like 25 pots. AWESOME! kushmaster wanted to buy some supplies from me. 50 ammo, I said I didn't tell ammo. Then he said he wanted 10 Kevlar, and 5 Hostages ropes. I got suspicious at that point. Who guys 5 hostages ropes at a time...? Hell, he was BMD himself. I started recording.
Anyways. I go into the city in the slums like the player had asked me to do. I passed (citizen 1) on the way into the town. After going into the town, I see (citizen 2), the president, and a body guard. If you look closely, the body guard is driving the BMW. You see his arm slightly. However, later on, you can clearly see kushmaster changed jobs to Corlone and the BMW driver is still driving around. Unless he had speed hacks, this simply just isn't possible. I come back to my house, the door is unlocked, and all 25 pots are gone. 
Feel free to read our conversation we had over private messages, we had talked for quite awhile after this had happened.

Evidence
(It's possible the video is still rendering if you attempt to watch it soon after this post has been made. Give it a few minutes please.)
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding random rading.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team