BombRP!
So at first I was Terrorist I ran infornt of the "blackops" aka killjoy sj and storm i got tazed and arrested they tried to defuse it and did! as if they were a bomb squad they blocked off the roads and only let them self in to defuse it after i was released form jail I pmed killjoy My Rain of terror Will be complete! so I ran off to KFC and Made my scounder bomb v29! after that I made a request to the government Before i could escape they came stright away! I got cuffed however there were nubs that thought they can just go in and defuse willy nilly and all but killjoy did not with storm and sj they made it fair and wroth while the city was evaquted no really the WHOLE city was outside ever wondering whats inside the bomb was coded and wireless and when i said its connected some where they did find it... it was in slums.. behide a bookself and after that in advert they said "EVERYONE OUT ITS GONNA BLOW!" why? cause some MORAN ruined it he just came in and just well tampered! it was the wrost. part of it but what did the bomb do ? everyone died killjoy slayed everyone for the bomb rp effect Smile

People who were in this

Killjoy

S.J

Storm

Prune (ish)

And a very Big thank you to all of those people that Rped it ! :3!
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
That was, nice. xD My bus was sexy.
Yea ! I was there too! All the time!

It was awsum Tounge
yeah Cheese
I got slayed and lost my TMP : ( : (
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Strom, StillAlive, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Triangle
(08-21-2011, 08:42 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I got slayed and lost my TMP : ( : (

T~T Then there was a sad day in fearless Roleplay Server.
(08-21-2011, 08:42 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I got slayed and lost my TMP : ( : (

Lol. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I'm never on for all this stuff, damn brittish time zone ;3
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
(08-22-2011, 05:28 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: can you make bombs?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8afFX11Cdc4/TP.../derp2.jpg