Unfair Ban By Enzyme
Your name: [FL:RP] Enigma98

Your ban ID: 53776

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: DC to avoid arrest. 10th ban.

Involved: Me and a cop

Why we should unban you: At the time of ban the server had a major amount of lag and a cop hit me with his car and he then started to chase me. I went through the tunnel at the gas station and then he hit my car again then my game froze and then went to my desktop where a notification came up saying " NVIDIA Driver has crashed and has recovered. " Then I tried to open my game but all I saw was my desktop however I could hear the game volume. I then closed the game and launched it and 1 minute later I was banned.

I also disagree with the length of the ban because it has been extended by 61 days on top of the original time it would have taken to be unbanned to. I think this extra time should rather be removed or I should be unbanned because I feel that the ban reason 10th ban shouldn't be a valid reason to ban me at all.
It was interesting that you crashed just as he managed to pit your car so it wasn't moving anymore. Please provide a crash-report.
Your ban was extended because it was your 10th ban.

Please provide a crash log.

Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod" and take a screenshot of your crashlog file.

[Image: 51d8736ca2.png]
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
It was not a crash in my game it was on my graphics card driver that i stated in the request in the 1st paragraph
Posted with permission from Enzyme
Since crash logs are not made from a GPU crash, you can actually check via the event logger built into Windows, which logs every error/crash you are ever given. Here are the steps todo so -

1) Navigate to control panel, set the view to small icons and click Administrative Tools.
[Image: 6ROOlJY.jpg]

2) Click on event viewer, open it.
[Image: AWcA6xm.jpg]

3) Wait for it to load, then click on the dropdown Custom Views, then click Administrative Events (may have to double click it).
[Image: i3IIKTn.png]

4) Now look on the right hand side and click "Find"
[Image: MK0sEso.png]

5) The find box now shows, type in your GPU (graphics card) name, in your case it is NVIDIA, so enter that. I have used AMD for mine since I use a AMD card, but as stated you would type NVIDIA.
[Image: 4ByqhR4.png]

6) Now keep clicking the "Find Next" button until you find one that says Warning, with the source as "display". See image below for example (please remember yours will say NVIDIA and not ADM)
[Image: 55C8wux.png]

7) Now find the one with the date of when your driver crashed, you might need to keep clicking Find Next until you find the right crash. If you have any troubles with doing this, please send me a forum PM and I can assist you via TeamViewer.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
You got 24 hours to provide evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Approved.

Evidence to prove crash was given by Wood who helped the banned player.
Thanks for the assist.

Ban removed.
Sincerely, Enzyme