Ban Request - [FL:RP][F.I] Ivan Tempski - [FL:M] Link66
(09-19-2014, 09:04 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Ivan made a fault, He ran away while he was under gunpoint. You're complaining about a lot other things while that doesn't make sence at all. But I don't think this is enough to get him banned. Link and Zan didn't do anything wrong.

Kind Regards,
You, out.
If you did not witness this on the server at the time, you are not allowed to post in ban requests.
(09-19-2014, 09:14 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 09:04 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Ivan made a fault, He ran away while he was under gunpoint. You're complaining about a lot other things while that doesn't make sence at all. But I don't think this is enough to get him banned. Link and Zan didn't do anything wrong.

Kind Regards,

I kinda agree with him.

But you are not involved I suggest you contact an admin and get it removed before you get warned. 

Now Ivan, you've cleared up your little fearrp stuff, and as I do not want to ask you about your in real life problems.

Why would you run towards a man who just shot a government official.
In real life you would just pelt it.

Now don't bring up how link66 and zan were trying to save you.
Links job was 'classified' and your job was 'Citizen'

Once again, I do believe you need to be in a gang/same job to rescue each over like that.
Would you like to explain why you failrp, and also why you did not have the same job title as your 'rescuers'
I'm heading out now, I will not be able to reply to any other posts until 7 tonight. GMT
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Alright then.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request on [FL:M] Link6 reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Player has already received a punishment regarding this case.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team