Ban Request - [FL:RP][F.I] Ivan Tempski - [FL:M] Link66
Name of player[FL:RP][F.I] Ivan Tempski - STEAM_0:1:68782868 (current names in time)
[FL:M] Link66 - STEAM_0:1:40269361

Time in GMT: 5:30 + PM

Server: V2d

Summary:
So I was driving around as police sergeant on v2d. A black BMW then comes right infront of me a performs an illegal u-turn. Instantly I start a pursuit and he speeds off (as you'd imagine). Some time later, I stop him near rebel house at the bus stop. I start to tell him to get against the bus stop which he never does. Then, two lambos pull up and look a bit suspicious. My suspicions are then confirmed when one of them begins shooting me with an AWP. I retaliate and end up killing the shooter. That is the end of it.

I think this is rule breakage as Ivan was failing to get against the bus shelter (FearRP) giving Link plenty of time to then pull out an AWP. There is no way they could have seen it was Ivan, IC, from their distance so they must have been using some sort of 3rd party communicator. I cannot prove this so that point is being dropped here. They were also not in a job together as Link was classified, Ivan was citizen. They were not in a gang or anything, just an ordinary citizen, no reason for Link to intervene. This is also FearRP on Links part as if they were together, which they weren't by looking at the jobs, he would not have fired if I had a gun on Ivan.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie3KeFHG1uM
When link opened fire at you, you decided to take cover, so I made a break for it when I wasn't at gunpoint.
As for the typing delay, I had some IRL problems which were distracting me, sorry about that.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(09-19-2014, 07:23 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: When link opened fire at you, you decided to take cover, so I made a break for it when I wasn't at gunpoint.
As for the typing delay, I had some IRL problems which were distracting me, sorry about that.

It still seems quite suspicious of how the timing was perfect.

I'm now heavily thinking there was meta gaming going on here.
As you said you have IRL problems, why when I started saying "get against the bus shelter" you just suddenly had in real problems? I think you were just waiting for link to get a awp out and line up a shot.
And also why would you run to link and zan in the first place? More meta gaming?
Also, why would you run towards someone who just shot at the goverment?

Also it is FailRP seeing as your not with link,  your a citizen and hes 'classified' you should of ran away from a man with a gun.
Link was driving behind me, he then noticed my numberplate and then decided to stop and wait for me.
(09-19-2014, 07:48 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Link was driving behind me, he then noticed my numberplate and then decided to stop and wait for me.

Alright, I still want to know about why you were running away from me perfectly fine one second, then when I keep repeating "get against the bus shelter" you had to do in real life things.
(09-19-2014, 07:58 PM)Iacboy Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 07:48 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Link was driving behind me, he then noticed my numberplate and then decided to stop and wait for me.

Alright, I still want to know about why you were running away from me perfectly fine one second, then when I keep repeating "get against the bus shelter" you had to do in real life things.

Temar clearly stated that it wasn't breaking fearrp.
(09-19-2014, 07:59 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 07:58 PM)Iacboy Wrote:

Temar clearly stated that it wasn't breaking fearrp.

Right, but that's not the question is it?
Are you attempting to avoid my questions?
There was no meta gaming involved as i said link was driving up behind me so he knew it was me.

And there is no suspicion, I had irl problems which I don't want to talk about in this thread.
I feel there is nothing more to argue about, lets wait for an admin
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Ivan made a fault, He ran away while he was under gunpoint. You're complaining about a lot other things while that doesn't make sence at all. But I don't think this is enough to get him banned. Link and Zan didn't do anything wrong.

Kind Regards,
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(09-19-2014, 09:04 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Ivan made a fault, He ran away while he was under gunpoint. You're complaining about a lot other things while that doesn't make sence at all. But I don't think this is enough to get him banned. Link and Zan didn't do anything wrong.

Kind Regards,

I kinda agree with him.

But you are not involved I suggest you contact an admin and get it removed before you get warned.