Refoundes after perm ban.
I been scammed by a dude and when i told the admin they did NOT care about it. The guy who scammed me is permbanned. I have seen people in the past getting refounds when scammed.

"[HA] www.Geels.troll" STEAM_0:1:24599753 25:29

This is the dude he changed name everytime he joined the server.

And Sefty can confirm that he was the stealer.

I really hope you can help me

// GreeNdaY
You have to come up with evidence. Admins can't just refund everyone who asks for it.
Did I say something earlyer when I was on.

Im Pinkie Pie, and I said "Did you have any proof or recordings of the scam? If not then I cant do jack :/"
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
as said sefty can corfirm that he stole the car.. Is that enogh? i dont got eny records or screenshots

// GreeNdaY
(08-21-2011, 08:16 AM)rhytm Wrote: I been scammed by a dude and when i told the admin they did NOT care about it.

The attitude isn't needed. You asked me about it, and what did I say?

I said, do you have any kind of proof?

I didn't say "I dont care". No admin would say that. We just have to make sure you're not lying, because people do lie to try and get free things.
i am not lying try to ask sefty next time he is on the server.
(08-21-2011, 10:16 AM)rhytm Wrote: i am not lying try to ask sefty next time he is on the server.

Because having two people saying the same thing makes it proof? :S
What car was it? :c
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
I know but.... it was a ferrari.... i lost it by trying to trade sefty...
Well the thing is the person that got banned admitted he took it so I suppose that's a sufficient ammount of evidence to refund his car if he wants it.
Because, we all know we don't take screenshots all the time, so I suggest we do an inventory check on that geels dude and if the cars there I suppose that's sufficient proof.
-Signature removed-