irazer-hd's Unban Request
Your name: irazer-hd

Your ban ID: 53659

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: FailRP - Failure to follow FearRP

Involved: Germangamer

[FL:RP] Lionel Richtea

Why we should unban you: basically we was walking around the jails for a long time, maybe 10mins. we walked through and past all the officers who did not say a word to us, did not have a problem with us being there, and so we went into the showers and did a little RP, and we walked back out near the jail cells, and the officer "Germangamer" said to us "get back in your cell" so Lionel said to him, "you cant tell us to get back in our cells, we are not prisoners and that he needs a warrant to arrest us". and I guess this is the only part enzyme saw. and also "Enzyme" only spoke to Lionel about what is going on, and not me. so I did not even get to say anything in my defense.
Involved - Not sure why Stevo got banned for this, im the one who said no.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
As I said on Richtea's unban request:

The officer had the tazer raised (you can't lower a tazer as far as I know) and told you to enter the cell. You were handcuffed and already in the jail on v33x. When he gave you a direct order you simply refused and started arguing claiming he didn't have a warrant and etc.

The failRP comes from you guys creeping about making slurping noices and messing about. An officer has a gun pointed at you and you guys walk around and make slurping noises acting unserious.

At this time, the chat was stable and not laggy as it was previously on. This is however not an excuse to break fearRP and failRPing by making slurping noises and messing about.

I saw you guys messing about in jail with making slurping noises when I was flying around the server phased. I chose to stick around since I saw you guys were messing about, making slurping noises and etc.

Both of you got banned for the same things as both of you failRPed and both of you refused to enter the jailcell when the officer had his weapon aimed at you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Just read the response on my thread.

Also irazer didnt even get a chance to refuse, as soon as i told the officer he didnt have a warrant you appeared and punished us instead of the officer.
wannabe skid
You had two officers telling you to enter the cell. First the officer standing closest to the cells who had his gun/tazer pointed at you and told you to enter the cell. Then GermanGamer, the second officer told you both to enter. You Stevo just stood still and looked at the officers while they gave the order and Richtea started arguing.

Both of you broke fearRP, and both of you failRPed before that.
Sincerely, Enzyme
TYou still have not explained how slurping is fail RP. And german never said a word, ive had issues with you in the past, please dont make me have more.
wannabe skid
The officer who was with you originally (GermanGamer) was the one furthest away from the jail-cells, while the officer with the gun giving orders was the closest one to the cells.

German was not the one telling you both to enter the cell. It was the other officer.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(09-18-2014, 08:08 PM)Enzyme Wrote: The officer who was with you originally (GermanGamer) was the one furthest away from the jail-cells, while the officer with the gun giving orders was the closest one to the cells.

German was not the one telling you both to enter the cell. It was the other officer.

That is what i was telling you. However, he did not have a gun, he had  a tazer that was pointed downwards.

And you still have failed to explain how slurping is failRP
wannabe skid
He had a tazer out pointed at you. It's not possible to do E+LMB on a tazer, only pistol.

You were slurping for 10 minutes while being handcuffed in jail with a gun pointed at you. You two were simply minging about not roleplaying properly to the situation you were in.

You can continue to argue how slurping was not failRP, but both of you broke the rules and I fail to see how you two are innocent in this case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
I dont know how you cant see that we are innocent, like i keep saying, you chose to allow the cop to failrp by trying to arrest me without warrants, and chose to act on me pointing out that its not allowed.

Slurping is not fail rp.
wannabe skid