BR/BL on Kai Meiuqer
Name of player: Kai Meuiuqer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8343198

Time in GMT: 17:20

Server: v2d

Summary: Doomforting Note: I returned to the situation to take this picture, therefore breaking NLR but in an OOC matter

Evidence:http://imgur.com/9b8fkw3
I was still in the proccess of redesigning the base after Link said the previous one was a doomfort,so i built this one first, then our Don corleone started shooting at our door for some reason and then you started the raid. I had not finished designing it and those holes weren't exactly small firing slits as i used the exact same design barricade for other bases approved by admins. The fault that i admit was that i forgot provide cover for any raiders who were cracking our keypad as i was still designing as i said, thus my base was incomplete. You still managed to win the raid very easily. One of the problems with our base was that any bullets you shot into our barricades would richochet and hit us,killing us very easily even though we were behind cover, thus giving you a large advantage as well. I have a video of the raid if it will help.
If i remember correctly, someone, I think Lauri and his friend Trollhero, shoved a camera through our door to spy on us, which is fail rp. I think that was when our don started shooting the camera, which attracted the police's attention. "Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)". It wasn't hard for you guys to raid us as you already killed majority of us in under a minute and we had basically no cover due to the richochet problem from my design that i was still thinking about.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding doomforting.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team