Another map for the V2P server
(11-30-2014, 01:34 AM)myfloodify Wrote: snip

Holy shit, didn't even know about that...
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Reefaz
As much as I would support a small town-like map, I think I remember Soul reminding us:
"The gamemode is cityRP"

Can't argue with that.
I'll let a shortlist come out, then vote. Blush

(11-30-2014, 01:34 AM)myfloodify Wrote: -snip-

Wow
Where did you find that
I didn't know that there is an evocity 3?
i have self control
I agree, I love EvoCity, But I think we should have a different map to take a break from evocity.
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't
Any news on this? Is this hapenning soon?
Also holy shit did not know evocity 3 existed it looks amazing!
Evocity 3 for sure!
I'm not so sure about Evocity 3, we'll have to see what it looks like in-game. It looks nice at first glance, but after looking at it for a while it becomes very stale. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's that it's very clean, or that nearly every single corner on it is a perfect 90 degree angle, looks very blocky. Smooth and blocky, with admittedly nice colours, but... I prefer how the older maps look to be honest. They're more rustic, they feel more like a city, they're less perfect. Plus just from a glance, though we'll have to see in-game, it looks massive. Not what we want.

I really think we should have a novelty map for our third server, something like a small town with small town RP and so on, hell, some cowboy mountain would do, I'd love that.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • RockHunter
(01-06-2015, 03:04 PM)Faustie Wrote: I really think we should have a novelty map for our third server, something like a small town with small town RP and so on, hell, some cowboy mountain would do, I'd love that.

I like the sound of that .
[Image: 02havens_span.jpg]

or something less 'twee' and more modern?

[Image: town1.jpg]
Evocity 3? Oh god I gotta download this tonight and try it. Tonights gonna be gooood
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
I suggest it gets replaced with rp_evocity_v4b1
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Cameron