Another map for the V2P server
100th reply Smile

Well I still think there is nothing wrong with the map! It' is the best map we have. It's just the activity on the server itself. Maybe fearless is a bit too small for a 3rd server.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
I think that we should demand that the new chosen map works with ATMOS like v33x does (and v2d doesn't).
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Link
(10-25-2014, 12:29 AM)Enzyme Wrote: I think that we should demand that the new chosen map works with ATMOS like v33x does (and v2d doesn't).

Yes, any new map must be compatible with the ATMOS systems to take full advantage of FLs new additions
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
not many maps does tho... Thinking
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm feeling a very small map where there will be a lot of player interaction, with big maps people just hide and contra farm etc. I think little town even though there is no use for cars i think it is the kinda thing FL needs.

Summary: we need a small map for improved player interaction.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Sasquatchooo
I want to support Rockford, I really do. The problem is that (as people have said before) it has that DarkRP feel to it. Maybe it's the textures, how the map is laid out, or something.... But I just get this feeling of DarkRP from it. I'll probably get over it over time because it's a really great map that holds so much for RP, but until then I'll stay neutral.

The only thing I don't like about the map (besides what I said before) is that most of the glass doesn't even look like it was there. I occidentally ran into a few glass walls thinking they were open.
[Image: 9oeKQkH.jpg]
[Image: 2nsbpJg.jpg]
Maybe this problem is just with me, but it looks like there's nothing there unless you look REALLY hard.
I say littletown, no need for cars to enjoy FL, and I think it would really work because of the variation of the three maps.
As it would stand:
v33x: Large Map
v2d: Medium Map
Littletown: Small Map
The following 3 users Like livkx's post:
  • Victorinox, Mark-the-Mushroom, Noble
I feel like v2p is a brilliant map and a lot of players will agree but they only agree for the contra. In the city there are minimum shops to RP with. The problem we face is to find a map the everyone agrees on and the works with atmo, also has a decent amount of shops/buildings to rp with and places e.g lake,
Corlone village, Rebel house, Goverment and more.
I love the map, i spended like 250-300 hours on it, but as you all say, it's dead. We need a change, but finding a really good map is hard. Because you almost never know how it's coming out.
Just me who wants to wait to Evocity 3 by Sgt. Sickness? Smile

[Image: ciobnaO.jpg]
[Image: JM5krbk.jpg]
[Image: bfI6UWx.jpg]
[Image: gnUdJMZ.jpg]
[Image: xlPKLsn.jpg]
[Image: RdXPaZq.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 14 users Like Floodify's post:
  • dig, Suarez, evilmat360, RRK, Barkles, Sirrus, EthanArcher, Mark-the-Mushroom, Falc, Rozzok, Reefaz, Mishchap, Craz, Humla