Another map for the V2P server
(10-19-2014, 07:07 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: How about this, it seems pretty decent. I don't know how big it is as I'm on my phone so don't bite my head off.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...searchtext=

Small map , also for using that map vehicles wont be useless
I think it more fits HL2 RP gamemodes
(10-19-2014, 07:20 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I think it more fits HL2 RP gamemodes

So what? A DarkRP server runs 33x.
Since when v33x doesn't fit darkRP?

And DarkRP is essentially the same thing as Semi Serious RP. It's just less strict on RDM and CDM rules, aiming more at a trigger happy audience
The map rock posted seems perfect
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The one rock posted is imo not an RP map. It has few houses the can be entered and in general it's too fuckin' huge for cityRP.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Zecon
Sorry in relation to my other post I meant to say they are NOT openable :/ my bad
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I've made a quick flyby of this map called Rp_chaos_city_v33x_03 it might be big but it is really good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne6dmp9oHzI
I like the small deatails like the hospital (Healing things) and the farms ect. This is a must have in CityRP
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
My personal favorite is definitely Littletown, the map is unique and offers a wide range of new kinds of roleplay potential. The only downside is indeed the size; the map is too small for cars, but for that we could find a solution. Also the way the creator edited the fog is just... gruesome, but I am pretty sure this can be fixed easily by someone with the know-how.
Littletown got that magic, that magic that makes a good RP map. Smile