Another map for the V2P server
Well, anything that has been suggested is better than Evocity. Surprise us!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Victorinox
(09-18-2014, 11:39 AM)Floodify Wrote: My suggestions, prepare:

rp_littletown
rp_headattackcity
rp_redford - PLEASE F*CKING USE THIS AND WAIT FOR THE RELEASE !!
rp_townsend
rp_retribution

I don't agree with going with Mavis map nor do I agree with going with any EvoCity re-makes. I think FL need fresh map layout, new design, new concept and area. Such as Littletown. It is pretty great (although I want a bigger lake). I really just want a map with a big lake for my battleship :c

Quote:
Phulax 1 week ago Wrote:Is there a release date for the Alpha/Beta map?
When I can get around to doing it. Busy with work and college right now and still have that commission that needs done. Hopefully by the end of the month but I cant be certain.

Redford is just wow <3

But that Headattack city is also decent and i see a helicopter in one of the pictures.

#HelicoptersConfirmed?
#IlluminatiFundingFL?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Suarez
(10-01-2014, 06:12 PM)Sgtbender2000 Wrote: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...chtext=rp_

The thing I also love about this, is the fact there are alot of building's close to each other and I love the comfort and feeling of having alot people near you
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(10-01-2014, 07:28 PM)Envy Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 06:12 PM)Sgtbender2000 Wrote: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...chtext=rp_

The thing I also love about this, is the fact there are alot of building's close to each other and I love the comfort and feeling of having alot people near you

lol that was such a funny sentence, sorry.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Suarez, Wood
I thought Redford was alot better... But rp_california looks like shit man, really. I don't like it at all. HeadAttackCity looks good to me, so I am up for that one.
Rockford (wrote wrong, isn't redford) isn't suitable for FL really. As cool as it looks, it's bigger than 2p and even less details. Retribution for the win though!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-01-2014, 07:58 PM)Floodify Wrote: Rockford (wrote wrong, isn't redford) isn't suitable for FL really. As cool as it looks, it's bigger than 2p and even less details. Retribution for the win though!

wtf!, Rockford is the best! please put it! Sad
In my opinion, I think that a smaller map, which would be considered more of a town than city, would be good. It could really add to character bios, "I grew up in the small town of littletown", etc.
Headattack city looks interesting, but looks a bit like a ghost town.

Retribution looks alot like the other evocity maps, which I thought you were trying to sway away from, however, there were only 3 screenshots, so perhaps I've assumed wrong.

My personal favourite is Littletown.

"We" a're looking for a map that does resemble a city map , such as 2p, but slightly smaller. The theme yes, the size no
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-11-2014, 10:25 AM)Floodify Wrote: "We" a're looking for a map that does resemble a city map , such as 2p, but slightly smaller. The theme yes, the size no

Sorry, I just thought I was part of a community and this was a thread to ask our opinions.

On a less virulent note, Thank you for clarifying what you're looking for. I guess Retribution is the best, then.
Many people suggested more unique maps, and the OP said " the map should be smaller and different than evocity_v2d and evocity_v33x". I took this to mean that something which did not look too much like a city could be a possibility.